Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao will be DESTROYED by AMERICA!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valero might destroy Pacquiao first, but Roach is ducking both Valero or Mayweather. Whoever gets to fight him first will expose him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maestro USA View Post

Valero might destroy Pacquiao first, but Roach is ducking both Valero or Mayweather. Whoever gets to fight him first will expose him.

i speak for all the pinoys here.. we agree with you 100%..
      you can now kill yourself.. bye..

Comment

• You have taken over where xcaret left of. You may change names but you will always be a coward.

Comment

Valero might destroy Pacquiao first, but Roach is ducking both Valero or Mayweather. Whoever gets to fight him first will expose him.

yeah like mayweather ducked margarito, cotto, mosley those with same size as him.. and picking on little guys.. jmm and pacman..

mayweather jr - "they're too small for me"

Comment

• Originally posted by dugongpinoy View Post
            yeah like mayweather ducked margarito, cotto, mosley those with same size as him.. and picking on little guys.. jmm and pacman..

You aint gonna insult him talking about mayweather. That dude barely talks about him more than he talks about pinoys and "shot" mexican fighters. It is a front. Talk about Margarito, Solis, Martinez, etc and that guy will get but hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
              You have taken over where xcaret left of. You may change names but you will always be a coward.

No one's Alt here. I know it's difficult for you, little guy!

Go find some more heroes!

LOSER!

Comment

No one's Alt here. I know it's difficult for you, little guy!

Go find some more heroes!

LOSER!
                yeah hector keep trying. Just tell us more about how Pinoys suck and that you have the blood of Morales. hahahahaha! or school us on what you tried to dig up on Jose Rizal. This black dude wants to be mexican. Like all Pinoys "want to be like us(mexicans)" gettoutahere.

Comment

• Originally posted by dugongpinoy View Post

While you agree with me that Pacquiao is ducking Mayweather, I don't agree with you about Mayweather ducking the plaster punching bag Margarito, china chinned Cotto, or tooth-ache Mosley.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                    yeah hector keep trying. Just tell us more about how Pinoys suck and that you have the blood of Morales. hahahahaha! or school us on what you tried to dig up on Jose Rizal. You know as much as xcaret.

Keep drinking your growth enhancement drink, you 5'2" *******.

I'm American, Xcaret isn't as far as I know, but he must have ****d you pretty hard for you to dream about him all day long.

No one said Pinoys suck, except you.

You got a problem with your own race?

Comment

While you agree with me that Pacquiao is ducking Mayweather, I don't agree with you about Mayweather ducking the plaster punching bag Margarito, china chinned Cotto, or tooth-ache Mosley.
                      hahahahahahahaha and why is that?
                      nevermind..

Comment

Working...
                      X