No announcement yet.

Pacquiao will be DESTROYED by AMERICA!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maestro USA View Post

Yeah, we tag-teamed her, how else did you think she could afford your internet expenses?

you mean him....xcaret or the naked picture of pac?

Comment

• Originally posted by baracuda View Post
      you mean him....xcaret or the naked picture of pac?

Come on *******. Don't pretend you don't know what your mommies night time job is. :*******:

Comment

Come on *******. Don't pretend you don't know what your mommies night time job is. :*******:

i don't know whos the ******* me or one who collects naked pictures of pac..im just a fan you know!

Comment

Pac defeated the bums from his homeland.

Pac defeated the aging veterans of Mexico.

Pac defeated the washed up fighter who had nothing left after his destruction by Mayweather, Hatton, from England.

You have climbed the latter, and now you have earned your chance to fight the best. Now you must fight a fighter from the nation with the best fighters!

Take your pick Pacquiao. The best Asian fighter of all time will get destroyed by any of these fighters from our stable who are able to fight you at low enough weight for your midget ass to sign the dotted line.

Floyd Mayweather Jr.
          Shane Mosley
          Andre Berto

So come on Pacquiao, to be the best, you've got to beat the best!

Disclaimer: Pac was KO'd twice by two bums from his homeland. Morales already whooped Pac's ass, and I had Marquez beating him twice. Diaz and Oscar are American, but due to them speaking two languages in their home and displaying a foreign flag in some of their fights, I have excluded them.
          Why cant you name a worthy American 140 pounder (or below) which should just be right on class with Manny.

There's none.

Pwned.

Comment

• i wanna see naked pictures of pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Naestro USA View Post
              i wanna see naked pictures of pacquiao.
              maestro hook this boy up.!

Comment

Pac defeated the bums from his homeland.

Pac defeated the aging veterans of Mexico.

Pac defeated the washed up fighter who had nothing left after his destruction by Mayweather, Hatton, from England.

You have climbed the latter, and now you have earned your chance to fight the best. Now you must fight a fighter from the nation with the best fighters!

Take your pick Pacquiao. The best Asian fighter of all time will get destroyed by any of these fighters from our stable who are able to fight you at low enough weight for your midget ass to sign the dotted line.

Floyd Mayweather Jr.
                Shane Mosley
                Andre Berto

So come on Pacquiao, to be the best, you've got to beat the best!

Disclaimer: Pac was KO'd twice by two bums from his homeland. Morales already whooped Pac's ass, and I had Marquez beating him twice. Diaz and Oscar are American, but due to them speaking two languages in their home and displaying a foreign flag in some of their fights, I have excluded them.
                its funny how the best are all bigger than pacman and ducked Paul Williams so much he had to go up in weight

and its funny how all of a sudden all the mexicans Manny beat are aged veterans even though he beat alot them in their prime and they r around the same age as Manny

Comment

• Originally posted by Papa Ace View Post
                  Why cant you name a worthy American 140 pounder (or below) which should just be right on class with Manny.

There's none.

Pwned.

We have a short supply of dwarfs!

Comment

We have a short supply of dwarfs!
                    LOL Manny's taller than Bradley !

Pwnt pwnt !

Comment

• Originally posted by Papa Ace View Post
                      LOL Manny's taller than Bradley !

Pwnt pwnt !

Bradley would probably outbox Pacquiao, he's a little too green at the moment, but Pacquiao has been beaten by a washed up fighter before so I wouldn't put anything past a green... but game Bradley!

Comment

Working...
                      X