No announcement yet.

Pacquiao will be DESTROYED by AMERICA!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maestro USA View Post
    Pac defeated the bums from his homeland.

Pac defeated the aging veterans of Mexico.

Pac defeated the washed up fighter who had nothing left after his destruction by Mayweather, Hatton, from England.

I believe he beat MAB and Erik Morales when they were still in their prime... at the time he fought MAB, Barrera's only loss came to Erik Morales by decision. He was the first to stop Barrera within 12 rounds. And when he beat Morales in the 2nd and 3rd fight, it came after Morales loss after going up to lightweight... and Morales lost his only two fights by KO against who??? PacMan. And last time I checked, Marquez is sitting at the top of the p4p with Pacquiao and PacMan has a win against him (and 4 knockdowns in 2 fights). So those 3 were pretty much in their prime against Pacquiao... nobody gives credit to him for basically being the beginning of the end of Morales and Barrera's careers as significant fighters.

Prime Ricky Hatton or not, the man never lost a fight at 140 though he's not credible, but my point is... he was the so-called "king" of that division. People say he wasn't the same after getting knocked out by Mayweather. Well Hatton always fought that aggresive and Mayweather was just smart-enough of a boxer to expose him. I mean the man beat Kosta Tsyzu fighting the way he fought Mayweather and Pacquiao... the difference was Floyd Jr. and PacMan used his aggresiveness against him.

and Andre Berto couldn't even beat Collazo and everyone who watched that fight knows that despite the scorecards. You can't throw his name in the likes of PBF and Shane Mosley.

Comment

Pac defeated the washed up fighter who had nothing left after his destruction by Mayweather, Hatton, from England.

You have climbed the latter, and now you have earned your chance to fight the best. Now you must fight a fighter from the nation with the best fighters!

Take your pick Pacquiao. The best Asian fighter of all time will get destroyed by any of these fighters from our stable who are able to fight you at low enough weight for your midget ass to sign the dotted line.

Floyd Mayweather Jr.
      Shane Mosley
      Andre Berto

So come on Pacquiao, to be the best, you've got to beat the best!

Disclaimer: Pac was KO'd twice by two bums from his homeland. Morales already whooped Pac's ass, and I had Marquez beating him twice. Diaz and Oscar are American, but due to them speaking two languages in their home and displaying a foreign flag in some of their fights, I have excluded them.
      Those aren't the best these days. Pac is now the best those three should climb up to fight the greatest and his name is Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

You have climbed the latter, and now you have earned your chance to fight the best. Now you must fight a fighter from the nation with the best fighters!

Take your pick Pacquiao. The best Asian fighter of all time will get destroyed by any of these fighters from our stable who are able to fight you at low enough weight for your midget ass to sign the dotted line.

Floyd Mayweather Jr.
        Shane Mosley
        Andre Berto

Disclaimer: Pac was KO'd twice by two bums from his homeland. Morales already whooped Pac's ass, and I had Marquez beating him twice. Diaz and Oscar are American, but due to them speaking two languages in their home and displaying a foreign flag in some of their fights, I have excluded them.
        STFU moron...you will eat your words after pacman put your boy in the morgue.

Comment

Under 9.5 is what I had real money on.

Because I assumed even Floyd's leftovers who he destroyed should be too much for Pacquiao, but Pac proved me wrong. He eats up Floyd's leftovers like he eats dog meat. I will never doubt him again against a washed up opponent, even though Morales was washed up when he whooped Pac's ass.
          well then, you assume too much, what makes you think that your assumption that Floyd is way much better than pac is correct then? why dont you just wait for them to fight then decide who is better before bitching on pac too much. i believe that both of them are great fighters, no need to downplay anyone's achievements. anyway just a word of advice, just quoting though, "make your words soft and sweet just in case you need to eat them".

Comment

TS has red k all over him, why pay attention to this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by 1000 Left Fist View Post
              xcaret suddenly u drop being a mexican to dick ride an american fighter. bwwahahahhahah where's ur j.b. money account who pretends to be an englishman
              Ur sig is BRUTAL!

Comment

This thread is a massive FAIL

Comment

all maestro wants is a attention from all pacfans.i'd like to give him ahug but he's got a habit of grabbing balls and looking at you funny!...so i'll do it from here...hug for youuuu...

Comment

Floyd Mayweather Jr.
                    Shane Mosley
                    Andre Berto

LMAO!!!!

Boxing Scene's resident clown strikes again.... Can't wait for your next comedic post...LOL

Comment

• Who are u gonna be picking to beat Pac after he whoops American fighters? Martians???

Comment

Working...
                      X