Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Manny Pacquiao have GOD on his side?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dunno if God is on Pac's side, but...
    Pac is on God's.

Comment

well who knows, maybe manny does have god helping him in his fights, i dont know

Comment

Not sure about it but he has God-given talent..

Comment

Originally posted by LordVoldemort View Post
          i believe in god and im catholic like manny, but i dont think mannys wins are because of divine intervention, god doesnt help manny win (i dont think), and i doubt manny asks him for victory anyway, but im pretty sure he watches over mannys family, pacs a very good person
          That makes sense.

Manny himself stated that he's ok if God wanted him to win or lose. He leaves it up to the Almighty to decide.

Manny is a great individual.

Comment

No boxer has God by his side during their fights. Manny might have God in the inside, but during his fights he's on his own. He does have his country by his side.

Comment

I wonder how god looks at Pac's deadly sins including greed and wrath.

Comment

Originally posted by Prodigy-2-Slick View Post
                Mayweather schools God & Pac.
                haha you youngsters worship Mayweather like he was a god. Your gonna look back at this time in your life when your older and be embarrassed.

Comment

Originally posted by Marijuana View Post
                  I wonder how god looks at Pac's deadly sins including greed and wrath.
                  Nobody is perfect, idiot.

But his moral behavior is MUCH better than a rapists like Mike Tyson or a crackhead like Oliver McCall.

Manny's a good man.

Comment

Maybe.... but in Boxing Arum is good.

Comment

I doubt God gets too excited about two of his children pounding each others face in for sport, but from the way Manny put it, it sounds to me like he's praying for safety of both combatants rather than a victory.

Comment

Working...
                      X