Ricky Hatton is a Fraud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
    Stupid post.

We don't follow our champions because we think they are the best in the world, or because we think they are great. We follow them because they are our own, and put their lives on the line to entertain us. I couldn't care less if Hatton is a world champion or not. If he fights in the UK again I will be there.
    Hatton fans kept on singing after Ricky was Koed in both the Mayweather fight and the bout with Pacman. They seemed loyal in defeat to me.

Comment

Hatton's big win is a shot inactive 35 year old Tzsyu. I means Luis Collazo beat him in reality as well. Before this fight (and it was the same before the Mayweather fight) he suddenly becomes the most hyped fighter on the planet who can win.

Comment

My point exactly. Hatton has been hyped to be the 'real deal' stepped up against 2 Elite fighters in their prime and was KO'd in brutal fashion. Hatton has never been the elite fighter that some make him out to be, he's been found out on two occasions and even Collazo had him rocked.

Comment

Originally posted by shingle View Post
          Hatton has only fought fighters who are passed there prime like Castillo and co, he has now fought 2 fighters still in there prime and has been destroyed both times, his success is down to gullible brits who thought he was the real deal, thousands of them went to watch him fight at the city of light against an hand picked no hoper who still give him a scare, now these fans are thinking Amir Kahn is the real deal, there is just no hope for british fight fans they believe any thing they read, the only 2 recent genuine world class boxers we`ve had who could compete against the very best are Calzaghe and Lewis and then Lewis was really a Canadian lol.

I know this is off-topic. But Lennox Lewis was born in britain, considers himself brittish, represented britain and started his pro boxing career in britain.... canadian, yeah right

Comment

losing the fight doesnt mean you are fraud, losing is part of any games. hatton is a great fighter, he wouldnt be a 140lbs king for many year if he's a fraud. have some respect man, being a boxer is so hard.

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBrawler View Post
              nonsense. His rough and tumble take-one-to-give-one style just caught up with him and his chin is no longer at an elite level. Just look at guys like Gatti and Corrales, after a while all that punishment catches up to you. Hatton WAS elite, but its doubtful that he can continue to be.
              Pretty much agree with this.

Comment

I NEVER felt like Hatton was elite.......I felt like he was promoted better than ANY other fighter in the UK or Europe........he's a bad fighter he was sold to the british public as a good or top fighter.......thats WRONG!!......he doesn't have the resume to support a elite status ......Tszyu was coming off a long layoff and makin' 140 was difficult......Hatton's promoters KNEW the timing of the Tszyu fight was PERFECT!!!!.......they used Kosta to promote this dude ever since and I dont wanna sound like a dick......but I TOLD dudes that Floyd carried Hatton in that fight but Manny wouldn't.......he would get him outta there as soon as it presented itself.......I thought Hatton was better than gettin' stopped by Manny in 2 but I knew he wasn't elite and NEVER was!

Comment

Working...
                X