Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's Roger with his gasoline and matches?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Roger with his gasoline and matches?

No head movement, no jab, kept his hands down on his chest, walked in a straight line, used no angles.

He "improved" a negative -50%, his chin is glass after the Floyd KO, and he looks like a beaten man. Time for Roger to burn Hatton's gear, this one's a dud.

Yea Hatton looked pretty bad. WTF was his fight plan? He musta wanted to slug it out and Pac was happy to oblige.

Bayless didn't allow any inside fighting really but it didn't matter much...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
      Yea Hatton looked pretty bad. WTF was his fight plan? He musta wanted to slug it out and Pac was happy to oblige.

Bayless didn't allow any inside fighting really but it didn't matter much...
      He seemed to be in his own world. It's as if he didn't have a training camp at all. Floyd Sr. seemed extremely angry that he didn't even do one of the many things they worked on. Heck, he didn't even do the things Graham had him doing.

Roach said Hatton would go back to his old self after the first hard punch... well, Hatton went a negative -50% from his old self after the first punch.

It seems Hatton lost his punch resistance, the first punch had him hurt. Amazing! Now I know why everyone made a big deal about Lazcano hurting Hatton with their Pacquiao KO prediction. I just thought Hatton would at least have his hands up. When Roach says, "The fighter is not the same anymore", I won't doubt him again!

Comment

I think Hatton's natural instincts took over...**** if he had tried to box wit Manny he wudda lasted longer. Idk what the hell he was doing in there. Add in the fact Manny's just a better at almost everything

Comment

Hatton is a idiot.. It showed tonight..I cant believe he didnt learn from the last knockout he suffered. DONT RUN INTO PUNCHES BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I hope he felt like a dick. The Mayweather's are always discrediting Pacquiao, no excuses this time.

Comment

great win by manny, but yeah hatton just charged in same as he always does, but no way did i think manny would annihilate him like that

even if ricky had boxed he would have got beaten down, it just would have taken longer

but yeah he really accelerated his fate by rushing in

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro USA View Post
                No head movement, no jab, kept his hands down on his chest, walked in a straight line, used no angles.

He "improved" a negative -50%, his chin is glass after the Floyd KO, and he looks like a beaten man. Time for Roger to burn Hatton's gear, this one's a dud.

You beat me to the title. I was gonna post that about Roger but the forum was to busy.

Comment

Damn that was quick... You sholuld give Pac a couple days before trying to discredit his win. Manny served him. Point blank and Mayweather's in for a tough fight when the day comes.

Comment

hattons a dumbass, no excuses for him leaving his training in the gym, shane mosley is 37 and he picked up new ****........lets give pacquiao credit for being cold as ice, what a great hook........

Comment

Working...
                    X