This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If PACQUAIO beats HATTON..I retire from the forum

Pacquaio beat a weight drained de la hoya, now all the PACQIAO fanatics think he's the greatest fighter ever, with his limited skills. If Pacquaio wins i'll stop coming to the forum.

Pacquiao's only hope is if Hatton is weight drained, from beer guzzling

PS: Pacquaio has way too many loses to be P4P so cut that shi.t out!
    Last edited by dino; 09-24-2009, 04:06 PM.

Originally posted by dino View Post
    Pacquaio beat a weight drained de la hoya, now all the PACQIAO fanatics think he's the greatest fighter ever, with his limited skills. If Pacquaio wins i'll stop coming to the forum.

Yeah the Pac hype has gotten out of hand...

he beats a bum azz diaz....then De LeZombie....

and now People saying he can beat Cotto, Mosley, Mayweather and will EASILY dispose of Hatton.

Comment

Hatton will win he has more of that dog in him, and with Floyd sr he wont get hit nearly as much as people think.

Comment

Don't do a 50 cent..."If Kanye West sells more albums than me, I will retire my solo career"

Kanye outsold 50 Cent by a comfortable margin.
        50 Snitch still raps as a solo artist...

But I think Hatton will win this one.

Comment

Alot of people have said that and none of them stuck to their word.

Comment

If David Haye beats both Klitschkos this year, I will permanently retire from this forum.

Comment

Dont do it Dino at least give yourself a chance. Do something with better odds like quit posting if the sun comes out tomorrow or something.

Comment

Hardly ever see you on here anyway, you fat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
                  If David Haye beats both Klitschkos this year, I will permanently retire from this forum.
                  There is no chance of that happening. You have a batter chacne of getting your left testicle caught in a paper shredder next Thursday.

Comment

Good Bye in advance.

Comment

Working...
                    X