• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steelhead View Post
    i like the way valero is thinking!
    fck what arum wants!

valero, stay on the fast track!
    you know what your fans want!
    good luck guy!
    actually arum is great at grooming fighters... valero would be smart to follow arum's gameplan for now.

Comment

i want barrios against valero to finish arguement......

Comment

Valero should fight Katsidis or Casamayor, then Juan Manuel Marquez. If he can possibly defeat all of these aformentioned fighters(and I don't believe he could personally), he is ready for a mega fight with a name fighter such Pacquiao or Hatton. Until then, like everyone else, he has to fight the lesser known but still quality opponents and earn his chance.

Comment

Valero is a young title holder. He's done fighting tomato cans & journeymen. He needs to start fighting contenders, old past their prime stars, & gatekeepers.

Comment

Man Juan Manuel Marquez will drop all theses katz

Comment

You are not thinking clearly dont give away money man

Comment

Who Dares ?

Pacman was offered the fight and ran away due to the potential money he would lose to a defeat to Valero.

Not many are willing to fight him and its understandable.
                Once he gets a victim there will be no stopping him.

Bring them on ....... if you dare !

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  someone needs to tell valero that he isn't going to catch up to pac/jmm/etc.. before they retire.

beating casamayor means nothing, casamayor is shot. presscott is a good fight because then valero can gun for amir khan.

soto also is a good fight and actually the one I really want. after that he can gun for guzman, then juan diaz. after that, if valero wants to get in on the 140 lbs action, he can try and get campbell at 140
                  I really doubt Valero would have an easy time with Casamayor.

Comment

we will see what the big hype is all about with valero, he is not a sound technical fighter, he could run into alot of problems with a fighter like that. we will see what is the big hype.

Comment

well many are willing to fight him rocky martinez is up for the test any day, de puertorico and champion in the Jr lightweight division and newly crown wbo champion is always ready for this big hyped fighter, he would have a very hard time with any of our fighter!! so he does not scare any one

Comment

Working...
                      X