Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao (122 lbs. ver.) vs. JuanMa, who gets KTFO?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dorruel View Post
    pac at 122 was a one handed fighter Juanma would KHTFO Manny never felt that kind of power and never fought a good young fighter
    Juanma didn't look too impressive against the smaller Penelosa.

I don't get the hype.

Comment

Lopez overpowers him.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy360 View Post
        The new Pac I think Juanma eats canvas. The old Pac would get stretched badly.
        agreed.
        that fight would've been something,
        the one-handed pac was still speedy as hell
        and very entertaining to watch.

Comment

juanma gets butt raped...

Comment

pac is an animal at 122...

Comment

This is a very interesting fight, the Pacquiao of 122 was much more one dimensional and predictable but he was really good at that one dimension, I noticed that Lopez dropped his right hand quite a bit against Penalosa, especially when he was throwing right uppercuts, he wasn't dipping with the shot, he just dropped his hand to throw it which leaves him wide open to Pacquiao's straight left, he's also open sometimes to right hooks because of the way his left hand pulls back when he throws his shots but that won't be a big factor against the 122 Pacquiao because the 122 Pacquiao didn't have much of a right hook. I want to see Lopez' chin get tested by a big puncher before saying he'd beat Pacquiao at the weight because Pacquiao would catch him for sure, how Lopez reacts to it would determine the outcome of the fight IMO, if he is able to take it, he would win, if he can't, he loses.

Comment

We dont know enough about Juanma at all. He hasn't faced anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Deja_Vous View Post
                  Juanma didn't look too impressive against the smaller Penelosa.

I don't get the hype.
                  What does it take to impress you then? He did what he had to do, but Penalosa is no one special.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                    if he is able to take it, he would win.
                    He ain't takin' Pac's left hand cannon at 122...

Comment

People loves to hype up untested fighters like Ortiz, Valero or Lopez. Lopez is still untested and Pac will knock him out in 3-4 rounds. It's not even funny hyping up Lopez right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X