Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by r ! z View Post
    honest question

are you gay?

i'm not asking because of this particular post but like ive mentioned before, youve been saying compromising **** for some time now

lol. Asian women do nothing for me. As far as other posts, i do have standards when it comes to women. A lot of guys would do anything with a ***** hole.

Comment

Originally posted by QUISQUEYA View Post
      Normal psychology tells us that you are protesting too loudly. And therefore covering something up.

This is a boxing site. We discuss all aspects of the lives of people in the sport. But, somehow, a magazine layout of a boxer's wife is off-limits. Hmmmm.

You are too obsessed with this. You're covering something up. We know it.
      says the guy with a brokeback avator

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
        Is it weird that i dont find her attractive at all?
        naw..she doesnt do it for me either

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
          says the guy with a brokeback avator
          OK. Now that we've agreed on that, we can move on.

But the fact that you comment and protest on "every one" of these threads? Curious.

Comment

Originally posted by -TEXANBALLER- View Post
            lol. Asian women do nothing for me. As far as other posts, i do have standards when it comes to women. A lot of guys would do anything with a ***** hole.
            dont sweat it..most mean will do anything for *****..and thats why woman control their mind..me i see str8 through it..woman,fart,**** and piss just like up..so why do we treat them like they are better???? its time to stop worshipping woman ...and i guarentee as men we'd get more respect from them

Comment

:| Now I have.

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
                dont sweat it..most mean will do anything for *****..and thats why woman control their mind..me i see str8 through it..woman,fart,**** and piss just like up..so why do we treat them like they are better???? its time to stop worshipping woman ...and i guarentee as men we'd get more respect from them
                Why do you keep trying to convince us, er, um, yourself?

Comment

I support the "Threads about boxers hot wives" movement. Keep up the good work!

Comment

The body is a dime the face probably a 1.5 max. She looks a little cross eyed.

Comment

Originally posted by supcuhz211 View Post
                      The body is a dime the face probably a 1.5 max. She looks a little cross eyed.
                      LOL.... 1.5?! Then what is Sakio Bika's wife?

Comment

Working...
                      X