Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think its pressure fighters give him problems, he actually looks some what good against technically sound fighters.... Though lacy wasn't exactly technically sound. But Lacy hasn't looked good ever since his viscous 12 round ass beating to Calzaghe. And Lacy was some what good at one time, not great but good.

Comment

What difference does it make that they're white?

Racist.

Comment

Wlad Owns: "the white fighters are dominating the higher weight classes."

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky=Ward View Post
          i can not believe you just said pavlik and froch unathletic, your racist
          theyre not they both punch like theyre underwater and move like they have cement boots

Comment

I agree, Taylor is more then capable of becoming a top fighter but dude CHOKES! He should atleast use some more side movement and throw more. He also has to do something about that stamina

I'm sick of watching Taylor lose to people he should have beat

Comment

Originally posted by Executioner54 View Post
              Wlad Owns: "the white fighters are dominating the higher weight classes."
              That's the truth

White fighters are dominating now...you racists out there better get used to it.

Comment

Im white and that **** is funny, if anyone gets offended **** em ,thats good ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Gift Of Gab View Post
                  Even Zab tries to hurt and finish his opponent. Taylor doesn't. I felt Jermain could've stopped Carl at any point he wished, but just couldn't pull the trigger for whatever reason.

I'm playing about the White dude part. Jermain can't deal with fighters that are hungrier than him, they just both happen to be white dudes

edited for the sensitive girls.

Yes, I got the point...no worries...kind of funny when I read it.

Pavlik is stiff and fights in a straigh-line...which is why Hopkins schooled him despite being past his prime.
                  Last edited by Benny Leonard; 04-25-2009, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gift Of Gab View Post

Taylor has no huevos
                    This part I don't get. Taylor went out on his shield, yet he has no balls?

Styles make fights, and Pavlik and Froch have a lot of heart and will. Taylor as usual, gets tried and gives in to the pressure.

Comment

Damn title is so funny

Comment

Working...
                      X