No announcement yet.

Gerry Penalosa is not human!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gerry Penalosa is not human!!!

Good god. I had Juanma by TKO over him but still...jesus god that guy's chin is made out of diamond laced with adamantium.

I said it in another thread,he could make the distance,he didnt,but hes full of metal,Gerry is inhuman

Comment

yea that was insane. Even if Roach didn't pull the plug Juanma would have stopped Penalosa but it would have probably been a referee TKO stoppage just from damage and Gerry would not have went down

Comment

Gerry has nothing to prove anymore. He can make a good living traaining fighters with his brother that made him a great counter puncher. This would benefit Philippine boxing more than anything else. The coaching over there is horrendous. Everyone fights like Pacquiao... He is the only one that can pull off that style, IMHO

Comment

The fact that he weathered the storm wasn't as impressive as the fact that he was actually throwing good punches after being pounded into a pulp, it was awesome to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by iron lung View Post
            Good god. I had Juanma by TKO over him but still...jesus god that guy's chin is made out of diamond laced with adamantium.
            they based wolverine's character on gerry

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              they based wolverine's character on gerry
              more like they based king leonidas in 300 on gerry

Comment

Originally posted by iron lung View Post
                more like they based king leonidas in 300 on gerry

gatz from berserk = gerry? yay or nay?

Comment

any guys from puertorico got a link of the fight?

i would love to see this fight although it is said Gerry got a beating ...

Comment

i was in the fight .. i take my hat off .. Gerry is solid man ... but Juanma more stronger and powerfull

Comment

Working...
                    X