Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sturm-Sato, Balzsay-Masoe, Charr-Oloukun, Golovkin-Greenidge in Germany today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of Sturm's jabs almost knocked Sato down.

Comment

Yet again another round for Sturm, hope he finishes within the next 2/3 rounds.

Sturm 50-45

Comment

6: Sato starts quick and gives his all as Sturm covers. I'm sure Sturm will nail him later in this round.

Well he didn't and I just might give Sato this round on work rate.

5-1

Comment

7: Replay did show Stum land a few heavyu shots I might have missed while typing

Satos face is a mess. Right eye closing and blood from the nose. Sato wobbles from a left hook!

Looks like bodyshots is hurting and then a big right and the ref stops it!!

Comment

Good Stoppage, Sato was way way way out of his league, he was never gonna hurt Sturm so glad it got stopped. would have been good if Sturm would fight Abraham, would be a massive fight in Germany/Europe and it's a 50/50 fight in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              7: Replay did show Stum land a few heavyu shots I might have missed while typing

Satos face is a mess. Right eye closing and blood from the nose. Sato wobbles from a left hook!

Looks like bodyshots is hurting and then a big right and the ref stops it!!
              link?????????

Comment

It wasn't really that competitive I had it a shut out for Sturm. Sato was busy and aggressive but Sturm's defense is so tight and had was landing that jab like he couldn't miss.

Comment

Good call by the ref

Comment

Originally posted by AndyShitHot View Post
                    Good Stoppage, Sato was way way way out of his league, he was never gonna hurt Sturm so glad it got stopped. would have been good if Sturm would fight Abraham, would be a massive fight in Germany/Europe and it's a 50/50 fight in my opinion.
                    Yeah. Sturm is the real deal. That jab is awesome and must be at least top 3 in the world today. That will give problems for anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      Yeah. Sturm is the real deal. That jab is awesome and must be at least top 3 in the world today. That will give problems for anybody.
                      I look forward to hear what Sturm has to say.

He's got another fight coming up on June 11.

Comment

Working...
                      X