This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
    Nope, you have to research his inmediate lineage to know. You cant just say somebody is Black because he somewhat looks black!!!!!!!!!

But Ok end of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i have watched in National Geographics a few months back that all people in the world are descendants of the african people. these africans kept on migrating and scattered around the world as far as the greenlandand the land down under. the change in latitude (distance from the earth's equator) made all the changes in the color of everything, skin, hair, eyes, etc. this is because at certain latitude, the intensity of the rays of of the sun varies. the "chlorophyll"(am not sure on this term) in the blood diminishes resulting, in lightening of the skin, then hairs, and eyes. the farther one is from the equator one becomes more light colored. (the facial features adapt through different factors.)

Comment

• Originally posted by xcaret View Post
      man you pinoys are ******ed, since when is guzman not a skilled fighter? and whens the last time pacquiao OUTBOXED someone?
      Hello ******! JMM vs PAC II, JMM kissed the canvass again...LOL
      Please tell JMM not to kiss the canvass on their 3rd fight, perharps he'll win...

Comment

man you pinoys are ******ed, since when is guzman not a skilled fighter? and whens the last time pacquiao OUTBOXED someone?
        He outboxed every Legendary Mexican fighter in his time except for the first JMM and Morales fight. Isn't that the reason you whine all the time?

Comment

guzman is very skilled.

i find dominican , cuban and puerto rican fighters to be very skilled.

i think mexicans are the only latino fighters that train blocking punches with their face.

Comment

• This is ******.

Comment

Guzman is a skilled boxer but he is no where near to Pacquiao's level.

Most latino boxers we're skilled boxer only mexicans are not...

Latinos naturally blocked some punches by there hands/Gloves but you're mexican fighters blocked there faces that's why they always sleep at the canvas just like last week the Filipino executioner Solis blocked his face and sleep into the canvas face on the earth.

Comment

• He fought Agapito sanchez a black man,the fight was a draw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
                  He outboxed every Legendary Mexican fighter in his time except for the first JMM and Morales fight. Isn't that the reason you whine all the time?
                  Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  guzman is very skilled.

i find dominican , cuban and puerto rican fighters to be very skilled.

i think mexicans are the only latino fighters that train blocking punches with their face.
                  Originally posted by FasTHarD View Post
                  Guzman is a skilled boxer but he is no where near to Pacquiao's level.

Most latino boxers we're skilled boxer only mexicans are not...

Latinos naturally blocked some punches by there hands/Gloves but you're mexican fighters blocked there faces that's why they always sleep at the canvas just like last week the Filipino executioner Solis blocked his face and sleep into the canvas face on the earth.
                  No wonder Xcaret ****s on you guys. You talk **** about Mexican boxers like they are nothing. Mexico is one of the greatest boxing nations in the world, can’t say the same of the Philippines

Comment

• Originally posted by flipside View Post
                    not anymore
                    More asian then latino champs?? Ok dumbass, I want you to count all the lower weight champs(featherweight and below) then tell me how many Latinos are champs and how many Asians are champs if there are more Latinos punch yourself on the face, if you count more Asians then please pinch yourself and wake the **** up

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      no **** , sherlock.

generally people jump up to a new division or after a tough fight wants a tuneup first.

is manny not allowed an easy fight? i know his 1st 2 fights at 126 was against barrera and marquez and his first fight at 130 was against morales but does that mean he should fight the top guy in the division every single fight?

as far as "left the division never to return"......do you follow boxing?

do you? because your statement would be dumb ass fuck if you do.

the plan even before the rematch with marquez was to jump to 135 afterwards.

how many fights has pacquiao had since then? i'll give you a hint. it was last year. LAST FUCKING YEAR.

my guess is after diaz , arum's plan would be casamayor since he's the lineal champ , a marquez rubber match or more likely juan diaz since he had all the belts and was MEXICAN (a big plus for arum since it means $$$$)

but guess what. there was this guy maybe you heard of him floyd mayweather who pulled out of a fight with this other guy that you might have heard of oscar delahoya.

well this oscar delahoya guy is a major player in boxing and since that dancer/wrestler floyd dude pulled out he needed another big name opponent. so he asked this british dude who is a big draw named ricky hatton for a fight but this ricky guy said he wasn't ready to fight oscar yet.

so oscar needed another opponent. it ended up to be pacquiao and since this pacquiao character didn't cooperate with golden boy's plan by winning he ended up getting the fight with hatton and that oscar dude retired.

so if you want to blame anyone for manny only fighting once at lightweight blame oscar , blame ricky and blame floyd.

anything you want to learn more about boxing stuff......just ask. reading boxing articles and watching fights might help to.
                      WOW!! i learned from that.......maybe "El Jesus" too.....
                      as for tune up fyts....yeah.
                      "pretty boy" wants one.....some guys say "el terrible" should have one or two before he fyts jmm.....
                      but manny needs no tune ups---straight up and whoever holds a belt.
                      ah yes!! yes, yes! david diaz and oscar are tune-ups for "big man" ricky...... WHY NUTZ?!?!

Comment

Working...
                      X