Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets be real is'nt Floyd just a bum with a good defence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yes, Floyd is a bum.

I hope TS is taking the piss.

Comment

But Im have no knowledge?

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        But Im have no knowledge?

Lol i really hurt your feeling did'nt i?

Comment

No. No he isn't. Go watch some boxing. He's an artist.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
            Lets be real isn't Floyd just a bum with a good defence?

I think so. Getting pwned by J L Castillo? Mosley in his prime would of aired that ***** out. Not decisioned him.

Struggling with old DLH. Mosley gave fishnet a Boxing lesson first time they fought. Forrest and Winky would of beaten Floyd to.

Hell the mofo struggled with Sosa. Cotto beat that mofo down easy.

He struggled with Judah. Judah is a *****. Cotto beat him up

Lets be real this guy is Emanuel Burton with a good D.....The truth.
            I have to be truthful in that in all of the fights ive seen him, he has never impressed me, and i dont know why anyone rates him, just by looking at him do his thing. Of course you have to respect the run hes had, but even that isnt impressive compared to others who also have unbeaten records.

I am sure if i spent a day in a boxing gym and he showed off to me all that he could do, i would be in awe of him and amazed. But his actual fights i cant even see that he has any ability and cant appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
              I agree GREAT thread

Only makes me wonder, why everyone wants that status. Or why Pac was always 2nd/ 3rd (P4P) when Mayweather was around.
              and whos the runner up now and whos the fighter of the decade ?.........lol

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                I have to be truthful in that in all of the fights ive seen him, he has never impressed me, and i dont know why anyone rates him, just by looking at him do his thing. Of course you have to respect the run hes had, but even that isnt impressive compared to others who also have unbeaten records.

I am sure if i spent a day in a boxing gym and he showed off to me all that he could do, i would be in awe of him and amazed. But his actual fights i cant even see that he has any ability and cant appreciate it.
                Agree, he is Forrest Gump in Cleto Reyes.

Comment

Trolling at its finest.

So since hes a bum with good defense Pac and Shane get no credit if they beat him right?

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    Trolling at its finest.

So since hes a bum with good defense Pac and Shane get no credit if they beat him right?

See i knew that was your fake trolling account earlier, he said the exact same thing, fail!

I do like it that you got so pissed as to bump this thread, made my day that as.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                      See i knew that was your fake trolling account earlier, he said the exact same thing, fail!

I do like it that you got so pissed as to bump this thread, made my day that as.
                      Thats not me clown.

Im not pissed Im just exposing to the forum as being a troll and ******ed..lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X