Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cloud: "Dawson, Pick on Someone Your Own Age"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really wish Bhop would just fight him and kick his ass, cuz he won't fight Johnson again.

Comment

Are you saying that Shaun George is an opponent for Cloud??? WOW! I've seen Cloud fight 6 times in person. I've seen George fight 3 times. Two on TV, and his last fight in new york in person. There is NO way Cloud beats George. I didn't know that George could punch until I seen him in person. That man hits HARD. I am not joking... George and Cloud have one common opponent. It took George less than one round to get him out of there, and Cloud five rounds... It would be a good fight though... Again just my opinion..

Comment

Shaun George will KO Cloud. I want to see that fight. George vs Cloud the winning gets Bad Chad Dawson.

Comment

Ditto to Cloud. Hell, if Dawson wants to take one someone older, then he NEEDS to face Glenn Johnson!

Comment

M-m-m this "letter-writing" stuff seems a bit old-fashioned to me...

Chad will duck him, IBF will strip him, and he will fight Hopkins That`s the scenario

Comment

Adamek, Harding, Johnson and Tarver x2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anyone Cloud has been in the ring with. He isn't even in the top 10 light heavyweight rankings, which says it all.

Comment

Should be a good one if it ever happens.

Comment

Working...
                X