No announcement yet.

Stop Defending Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    "til"? What do you think I was saying? Even when he does, you cant come back or you just make yourself look like an asz

I've made my opinion on Mr boat buyer very clear to you in the past when you asked me about it. Stop cryin homey. You could surely condense your feelins into 3 or 4 sentences without ramblin for 5 paragraphs.

Comment

Thats how you looked after Cotto-Margarito and Margarito-Mosley. I cant wait to see how you look on July 19th. You may have to commit suicide
      In regards to Margarito

Originally posted by baya View Post
      2501 was NOT, i repeat, NOT a margo stan.

he was just mexican - and for all intents and purposes, that's wrong.
      Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      agreed with Baya...2501 should NOT be included on that list
      Originally posted by hotshoes View Post
      i don't think that 2501 deserves to be in line with the rest of those fools.

But im sure your racists ***** ass will ignore this.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
        I've made my opinion on Mr boat buyer very clear to you in the past when you asked me about it. Stop cryin homey. You could surely condense your feelins into 3 or 4 sentences without ramblin for 5 paragraphs.
        What do you think thats called? Anyone can say that about anything. Thats just a front runner to me and you should be embarrased to be so

Comment

WTF you talkin about? I ain't supportin Mr boat buyer again til he beats a top WW.
          Well put mang. Or fights JMM or Pac at 140 or less.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
            In regards to Margarito

But im sure your racists ***** ass will ignore this.
            JUst because those 2 guys say something means that I have to listen to them? Yeah right. I know the stuff that you were saying to me about Margarito and you were on him hard everytime we debated. Sure you may have liked Cotto more but against anyone else you go hard for Margarito

Comment

Comment

Totally co-signing on that last sentence.

Comment

JUst because those 2 guys say something means that I have to listen to them? Yeah right. I know the stuff that you were saying to me about Margarito and you were on him hard everytime we debated. Sure you may have liked Cotto more but against anyone else you go hard for Margarito
                  Proof? oh thats right. You're Flawless's sister. You guys never actuallly use facts to back up your ****, you just make it up. Hit me up when you actually have weight behind your words. Other than that, carry one with your constant whining and crying.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                    Proof? oh thats right. You're Flawless's sister. You guys never actuallly use facts to back up your ****, you just make it up. Hit me up when you actually have weight behind your words. Other than that, carry one with your constant whining and crying.

Thats because Im not an internet geek like you. I could care less about going back a hundred pages trying to find post. I know what you said and deep down you do too but scrap it. Your boy JMM is about to catch a beating and your most hated athelete will be the one delivering it

Comment

Mayweather even looked small against Chop Chop (Just watched it) the more I think about it, I might give Floyd some serious credit for this win. Still it is an easy fight for Floyd and sadly, I must say it is a tune up. The only fighters who can challenge Floyd is Paul Williams and Manny Pacquaio

Comment

Working...
                      X