Collapse
No announcement yet.

Klitschko-Haye: 30,000 Tickets Sold in The First Day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sport of boxing is alive and well in Europe!

Wladimir is very popular over there, partly because he doesn't have *******s in the media like Atlas and Rosenthal discrediting and bashing him.

Comment

I got one of those 30,000 .....as soon as my scanner gets outta rehab I'm gonna put it in my sig

Comment

Originally posted by GetSumBrah View Post
        what else do they got brah?

soccer & unexciting overrated heavyweight boxers.

The U.S. could care less about boxing. Boxing is like 5th or 6th in the totem pole. We got NFL,NBA,MLB,MMA,GOLF,TENNIS,NASCAR. So much more things to do & support in the U.S.

Thats why u got 3 million people watching valuev holyfield in europe.
        Dont hate, in US if Tiger Woods decided to fuck Floyd Mayweather at the Yankee arena, they would still not sell half of available tickets in the first day.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by UKBRAWLER View Post
            Appolo Creed V Ivan Drago...........if he dies, he dies
            But this time it's not a movie

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
              europe = soccer, rugby league, rugby union , golf, f1, tennis, boxing

**** i forgot about the billion dollar business of college football, basketball, baseball, then u got the x games, heck we even got soccer.

Sports in america dwarfs any countries.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                Dont hate, in US if Tiger Woods decided to fuck Floyd Mayweather at the Yankee arena, they would still not sell half of available tickets in the first day.

wtf are u talking about brah? U got some mental ******ation goin on there brah.

Comment

All I know is haye fans better give Wlad credit when Wlad KOs haye.

Comment

Nick Markakis 6 yrs $66 Mill(Baltimore Orioles)
                    Alex Rodriguez 10 yrs $275 Mill(New York Yankees)
                    MArk Teixeira 8 yrs $180 Mill(New York Yankees)

those are just 3 contracts from the top of my head from MLB(Major League Baseball) alone

so if you think USA is slacking in boxing and Europe has more money in sports just look at the NBA, MLB, NFL, NHL, ETC...
                    Last edited by Kevin Jesus; 04-18-2009, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
                      The sport of boxing is alive and well in Europe!

Wladimir is very popular over there, partly because he doesn't have *******s in the media like Atlas and Rosenthal discrediting and bashing him.
                      without Haye this wouldnt be a BIG fight......Haye has sold this fight better than any K2 opponent ever....the pic in the mag the shirt at the press conf......the people of Germany wanna see THIS dude get starched more than any .....thats the sales pitch over here.......David Haye KNOWS how to sale a fight better than those 2 brothers......I admit the K2 bros ar popular but not that popular to get 30,000 tickets sold in a day fightin' ANYBODY

Comment

Working...
                      X