Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC fighter Nick Diaz call out Roy Jones to a boxing match!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please take this fight roy, do it for us, your fans!

Comment

ha......why is it that they call RJJ out, although he aint the same boxer he is still too fast for those dudes. RJJ would make them look completely stupid. KO first round for sure

Comment

i have always told myself diaz has good boxing for an mma guy. in his last fight i was really impressed with his bodyshot with his right hand.. but i also tell myself that he's not that good.. he seems to make use of his range though. i think he's really dumb to think he could beat roy jones. doubt it will ever happen.. id love to see it though. id love to see more mma guys vs boxers in either sport.. i think some boxers would be really good.. like cintron with his wrestling

if brock lesnar can do it i bet some nfl players and boxers could beat some of them.. of course brock has wrestling experience.. but the way some of these guys throw hands some hardass from the street could take some of them out
        Last edited by Talon; 04-16-2009, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Roy gets KOed the first time he gets hit flush. period.

Comment

Easy money Roy, you'd be a fool not to take it

EASY money

Comment

Originally posted by ALL TIME GREAT View Post
              did you see how nick diaz was punching in his last fight? paulie malignaggi would **** him up in boxing.. he pushes and doesnt hit very hard

Comment

Originally posted by GreyAlien View Post
                did you see how nick diaz was punching in his last fight? paulie malignaggi would **** him up in boxing.. he pushes and doesnt hit very hard
                He doesnt need too....

Comment

these guys wear bag gloves and barely KO anybody. Jones would slaughter any MMA fighter in a boxing match. And he's slaughter them all until he's well into his fifties.

Comment

Diaz will live the rest of his life eating through a straw.

Comment

Originally posted by ALL TIME GREAT View Post
                      Serious? Remember this would be boxing, with boxing gloves, not MMA gloves. I'm pretty sure Omar Sheika, Joe Calzaghe and Trinidad all punch harder than Nick Diaz.

Comment

Working...
                      X