Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's Bodyguards on 24/7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the thing is even if he had lots of money he would still play bball on a fuucked up court with ordinary poor people. some fuucks would build their own court and have the rich to play with and the scums would just be there to watch. and to add to that those guys he was playing with dont even have shoes to wear.

Comment

in the Pac/DLH 24/7 HBO also said Pac has 100 m16's in his house...I wish I could have at least 1 M16 much less 100...
      I love that Pac is pro 2nd Amendment.

Comment

GenSan is almost like the baghdad of southern phils...almost every week you can hear news of terrorist bombing there...but no one messes with pac there

Comment

Originally posted by TiTiBok View Post
          GenSan is almost like the baghdad of southern phils...almost every week you can hear news of terrorist bombing there...but no one messes with pac there
          that's what they call RESPECT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1000 Left Fist View Post
            the thing is even if he had lots of money he would still play bball on a fuucked up court with ordinary poor people. some fuucks would build their own court and have the rich to play with and the scums would just be there to watch. and to add to that those guys he was playing with dont even have shoes to wear.
            thats respect to manny, money changes people, but pac never forget his roots.

Comment

Anyone else think most of Pac's Bodyguards are just family friends who have been taught to shoot at the range ?

I know looks can be deceiving, but they don't look too professional

It is sad that pac needs that much security

I'm sure pac also has some holiday homes in the USA including vegas

Comment

It's an improvised M16 rifle with folded butt...

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2kill View Post

It's an improvised M16 rifle with folded butt...
                  nah......that's a baby galil.

galil is an israeli rifle based on the ak-47.

Comment

Originally posted by Peterp View Post
                    Anyone else think most of Pac's Bodyguards are just family friends who have been taught to shoot at the range ?

I know looks can be deceiving, but they don't look too professional
                    it's possible a few of his guards are family friends and such but i'm sure he has some professional guards as well.

with the president of the philippines labelling him as a "national treasure" it entitled him to getting some philippine army and police protection.

besides how does one judge someone as looking professional?

i've seen pics of executive outcomes mercs from south africa , infamous for their work as hired guns in africa , who didn't look like soldiers at all. looking like middle aged accountants with beer bellies and yet they were vets of many rhodesian and south african battles.

Comment

pac and his immediate family need protection... terrorists could kidnap them and try to get a ransom

Comment

Working...
                      X