No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto and Trainer/Uncle Brawl During Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguel Cotto and Trainer/Uncle Brawl During Camp

The heated relationship between WBO welterweight champion Miguel Cotto and trainer/uncle Evangelista Cotto reached a boiling point during a day of training camp on Wednesday afternoon in Puerto Rico. The relationship between the two may be over. In the past the two have had disputes during camp, but nothing like this. [Click To Finish Reading]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-08-2009, 09:07 PM.

OH ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that might be the last we see of evangelista

Comment

Wow. That's crazy. Hopefully he's good for the Clottey fight though.

Comment

thats crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          OH ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that might be the last we see of evangelista
          yes I think so too

Comment

they should go on jerry springer along with floyd jr and senior on an episode about family love

Comment

That's two volatile personalities for you. Evangelista does seem to be a bit intolerant. Hopefully Cotto gets a real trainer.

Comment

cotto is a crybaby *****. he has been succesful the way he has trained, why try and switch things up now. I hope clottey rocks his ass

Comment

bring in titos trainer or nazim richardson. screw evangelista, sick of this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonCALI View Post
                    cotto is a crybaby *****. he has been succesful the way he has trained, why try and switch things up now. I hope clottey rocks his ass
                    cry baby???he was simply showing him something new that aught his eye..cotto obviously thought it would help

Comment

Working...
                    X