Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Offical List of fighters that Williams is willing and wants to fight!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post

I got to disagree there!!!

Just because horus add some colors to the font.. And use size 7 ... And some underlines.. Doesnt means he knows more than larry!

Both know their ****...

I have never seeen any post of larry trying to get over the internet! Just to defend floyd!! Horus has!!!!

Like i say... Both know their ****

but
    i got larry's on this one!
    thank you..honestly i only click out when people start ****ting on my boy for no reason at all

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
      Again, what was a btter fight, taking on a senior citise at 154 or to clear the Trilogy with Quintana.

And dont try to justify the Kolle fight. because that fight was ridiculous.

He dont want non from Quintana.

Quintana has asked for Williams ass numerous times now.
      It was a stay busy fight and was to help him get ready for 160 pounds again.

Koelle would **** Quitana at 160 by the way.

The fight will happen again relax.

Comment

Originally posted by King Burner II View Post
        Hell fight him again down the line...no one is clamoring to see that fight over the guys on that lost.

Cotto vs. Williams

Mosley vs. Williams

Berto vs. Williams

or
        Quitana v. Williams III

Easy choice.
        how does paul williams **** taste?

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
          Again, what was a btter fight, taking on a senior citise at 154 or to clear the Trilogy with Quintana.

And dont try to justify the Kolle fight. because that fight was ridiculous.

He dont want non from Quintana.

Quintana has asked for Williams ass numerous times now.
          Where is ya boy Quintana right now. what's he got lined up?

Comment

Originally posted by King Burner II View Post
            Hell fight him again down the line...no one is clamoring to see that fight over the guys on that lost.

Cotto vs. Williams

Mosley vs. Williams

Berto vs. Williams

or
            Quitana v. Williams III

Easy choice.
            Again is he any close to get a fight with eitehr of thise guys. Who by the way are WWs and Williams hanst fought there in 3 fights now?

Quintana has fought at 154, and is wating for Williams. after Winky who Williams will fight, if everybody is is set to fight.

And when I said everybody is everibody.

Lets see, who he fights

Comment

Originally posted by dwiens421 View Post
              i told you in your threads recently that you had really slipped a long way from the type of poster you were when you started.

When you just talk about mayweather and his career, instead of making threads about people laughing at him for crying, you were a really good poster.

Now, you are just acting like a bitter, knowledgeless poster who has your feelings hurt because not everyone is in love with your fighter.

The easiest way to keep your posting levels where they need to be is discuss your favorite fighter with reasonable posters, and ignore the idiots who have a 10 person long list of people mayweather ducked.

That's what i do... I ignore the people who try to bait me in.

Oh yeah, that and you said that wright's defense takes no skill, which is just crazy in my opinion.
              open ya eyes and understand why i post what i post...i counter punch floyd haters and will continue to..they **** on floyd and its ok..i reply and im a ***** or whatever the ****

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post

i got to disagree there!!!

just because horus add some colors to the font.. and use SIZE 7 ... and some underlines.. doesnt means he knows more than larry!

both know their ****...

I have never seeen any post of larry trying to get over the internet! just to defend floyd!! horus has!!!!

like I say... both know their ****

but
                i got larry's on this one!

exactly

i touched base on this a couple of posts up. horus is NOT very bright, despite the intriguing formatting his posts go through.

larryx is 100times the poster horus is in every possible category

Comment

Originally posted by king burner ii View Post
                  it was a stay busy fight and was to help him get ready for 160 pounds again.

Koelle would **** quitana at 160 by the way.

The fight will happen again relax.
                  koelle couldnt **** a dead *****..he's garbage

Comment

Originally posted by mr. Riz View Post
                    exactly

i touched base on this a couple of posts up. Horus is not very bright, despite the intriguing formatting his posts go through.

Larryx is 100times the poster horus is in every possible category
                    thanks riz.......................

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
                      He has fought him twice, and blew him away the last time they fought... "he doesn't want none" is a ridiculous thing to say.

By the way, Verno Phillips has a better career resume than Quintana... by far.

Quintana hangs his hat on a win that was avenged in 90 seconds by Williams.
                      Let say you are correct about Phillips.

Why take on Kolle instead of clear the trilogy with Quintana!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X