Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can a boxer take it to a Navy Seal in a street fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone can take anybody out on the street. Survival of the fittest out there.

Comment

• The actual fighting sytle isn't as important as effective physics. Someone could train in Krav Maga and be ineffective and another person could break you in two. That goes for most martial arts. Anybody who's been there and knows what they're talking about will tell you that. These types of questions are not as fun as fantasy match-ups for the simple fact that there's about 1000 different scenarios.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quiet_Storm View Post
        Well, in that case I'd say the guy who lands the first punch would win.

I'll take any P4P rated boxer over any navy seal, as long as they are the same size.
        After what those guys endure during BUD/S (especially Hell Week) I don't think there is anything a boxer could do to them... Plus their is no ref, SEALs can use knees, elbows etc which boxers aren't used too.... Really no contest

Comment

• Originally posted by werewolf View Post
          Ha ha. Careful, sweety, you're foaming at the mouth and drooling on your bib. Marines are the laughing stock amongst sailors. The sailors get the girls, the marines get each other.
          Your disrespect for members of the armed forces is dispicable.... These men and women are out there risking their life and u call them *******... Sad sad sad

Comment

• Originally posted by riveraboxing View Post
            Your disrespect for members of the armed forces is dispicable.... These men and women are out there risking their life and u call them *******... Sad sad sad

Oh shut the f up. As opposed to me, you've never been closer to the military than your tv set.

Comment

• Originally posted by werewolf View Post
              Oh shut the f up. As opposed to me, you've never been closer to the military than your tv set.
              So you know my experiences huh??? and for someone who supposely former or currently military you're sure a disrespectful dick

Comment

• Originally posted by mines a pasty View Post
                Navy Seal hahaha! Thats your big American tough guys isnt it. Oh my word, give it up. Please !
                Navy SEALs, British SAS, Rangers, Russian Spetznas, are ALL elite WARRIORS.
                Show some respect. It's very obvious YOU never served beyond being a boy scout or maybe an altar boy, IF you get my meaning. It's jerks like you who should stay off these forums and stick with your PlayStation and fashion magazines.
                I bet you got fired from McDonald's at some time and just sleep all day when you're not playing the fool here.

Comment

• Ive seen an ex Navy Seal get his ass beat in County. So it all depends on the boxer and the Seal. Pro boxers are not Gods they can get one-punched as easily as anyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by joe90210 View Post
                    the military's hand-to-hand combat training is overrated
                    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy overrated by some people.
                    Yeah find me one Navy Seal that would beat a prime Tyson..
                    They train hard and they aree far far ahead of any average person but they are not trained as pro fighters they are trained to simply kill some poor brown person not to fight off pro fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terry A View Post
                      Navy SEALs, British SAS, Rangers, Russian Spetznas, are ALL elite WARRIORS.
                      Show some respect. It's very obvious YOU never served beyond being a boy scout or maybe an altar boy, IF you get my meaning. It's jerks like you who should stay off these forums and stick with your PlayStation and fashion magazines.
                      I bet you got fired from McDonald's at some time and just sleep all day when you're not playing the fool here.
                      Army Rangers hand to hand training is pathetic. It pales in comparison to the others you mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                      X