Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Floyd retire because he was afraid to fight other prime welterweights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Floyd retire because he was afraid to fight other prime welterweights?

If he comes back, he'll likely want to fight smaller guys like JMM, but never Cotto, Williams or Mosley.
    Yes, he'll only fight old, small or limited opponents
    71.79%
    No, Floyd will man up and fight Cotto, Mosley or Williams
    28.21%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
    If he comes back, he'll likely want to fight smaller guys like JMM, but never Cotto, Williams or Mosley.
    I want him to fight Pac...I'm just way more interested in him facing Pac then say Cotto or Shane.

Comment

I thought he retired because he was tired of it having done it 20 something years and because his hand injuries were getting progressively worse.

Comment

By the way, thanks for taking me out of ignore. I'll stop being an *******

Comment

Mayweather and Lewis both retired like cowards.

Vitali beat up Lewis and scared him into retirement

The top welterweights scared Floyd into retirement.

Comment

many people will come in here and justify his retirement..
            floyd walks on water for them..
            the simple answer though is yes.......

Comment

Floyd really needs to fight an opponent closer to his own size like Mosley or Cotto.

Comment

Floyd really needs to fight an opponent closer to his own size like Mosley or Cotto.
                Pac and Mayweather are closer in size then SSM/Cotto and Mayweather. Truth is, what you should be saying is "Mayweather should stop fighting people close to his size and fight someone bigger"

Comment

He's not coming back, Calzaghe will though. And you are a hater. Another one.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
                    He's not coming back, Calzaghe will though. And you are a hater. Another one.
                    calzaghe won't come back, if anyones going to return i'd put a lot of money on it being floyd instead of calzaghe reason being calzaghe hasn't got anything left to proove but there are still a lot of challenges for floyd out there...

Comment

Working...
                    X