Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's worse? Mosley cheating or Margarito attempting to cheat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vaborikua View Post
    yea exactly its still intent its like if you have a gun out or a knife outside someones house or something (i know this is a bad example but couldnt think of anything else.) your goin to get charged. He had plaster in his gloves and then HE LIES ABOUT IT SAYING IT WAS JUST GAUZE. Then HE SAYS HE KNEW NOTHING ABOUT IT. Like you said mosley manned up and told the truth margarito still lying bout it.
    co sign.

Mosley - A lesser cheater who own up to it
    Margarito - A mullet wearing cheating crybaby hiding behind Arum.

Comment

now arum trying to say margo had on hand lotion...lol...anyone who supports this guy is scum...steroids at 1 time were legal..loading gloves have never been and is a criminal act..steroids wont land you in jail

Comment

Originally posted by Executioner54 View Post
        I agree with you. So what is worse? The intent to cheat or actually cheating like Mosley did?
        To me I think in most cases it would be cheating but in this case id say the intent because it could have ended a mans life that night.

Comment

I'd go with plaster being worse cause even though mosley used steroids I still think he lost against oscar so the 'roids didn't even help.

Comment

Originally posted by raabd View Post
            I'd go with plaster being worse cause even though mosley used steroids I still think he lost against oscar so the 'roids didn't even help.
            that 2 i though oscar won that fight my brother lost alot of money on that fight

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
              now arum trying to say margo had on hand lotion...lol...anyone who supports this guy is scum...steroids at 1 time were legal..loading gloves have never been and is a criminal act..steroids wont land you in jail
              You're a moron. Mosley took a banned substance and could have killed Oscar.

Margarito attempted to cheat and was caught.

Mosley is a SACk of ****. You're an idiot for supporting a known cheater.

Comment

Anyway.Even mosely can beat margo in Nursing home or his tomb

Comment

the oscar fight was over half a decade ago,..margo cheated 2 months ago....thats how dumb you are

Comment

margo sucks and got exsposed...mosley wasnt on roids when he knocked margos punk ass out now was he..mosley hasnt tested dirty in years..so he obviously has skills

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
                      the oscar fight was over half a decade ago,..margo cheated 2 months ago....thats how dumb you are
                      It doesn't matter ******. You're supporting a known cheater.

That's how stupid you are.

Comment

Working...
                      X