ROFL @ Racists on this board trying drastically to descridted Mexican Fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
    how exactly??
    Oh i dont know, that stupid blanket statement you made earlier with no research, facts or anything that would lead to a logical conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
      Oh i dont know, that stupid blanket statement you made earlier with no research, facts or anything that would lead to a logical conclusion.
      Shane Mosley
      Evander Holyfield
      James Toney
      Roy Jones...

should i continue???

stop being so sensitive about black people. is making you look stupid.

Comment

stop being so sensitive about black people. is making you look stupid.
        i do not know why they are talking **** because every single boxer they have caught using roids has been African American.
        Blacks like fernando vargas should be banned from boxing.

Lets also not forget such blacks as mexican born Orlando Salido.

You are wrong, im not being sensitive, you are just being absolutely ridiculous. When your wrong, you are wrong, to pin the steroid problem exclusively on ANY race is asinine.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
          Lets also not forget such blacks as mexican born Orlando Salido.

You are wrong, im not being sensitive, you are just being absolutely ridiculous. When your wrong, you are wrong, to pin the steroid problem exclusively on ANY race is asinine.
          OK,

I put MOST i made a mistake there.

Does that makes you feel better?

Comment

Does anyone else also find it amusing that these same posters bring up Luis Resto as another example of "cheating hispanics" and what they are trying to push as a representation of how hispanic boxers work yet COMPLETELY avoid the fact that the person who loaded Resto's gloves is...........................................

In 1982, Pryor fought Alexis Arguello and seemed to be taking a brutal beating. Before the fourteenth round, a cornerman held up a plastic water bottle, but HBO cameras caught Lewis yelling, "Not that bottle, the special one I mixed." Pryor rallied with almost maniacal energy and knocked out Arguello.
            The most notorious incident in Lewis's career took place on June 16, 1983. A fighter he was training, Luis Resto, was fighting undefeated prospect Billy Collins, Jr. in a bout televised by ABC's Wide World of Sports. The fight was the undercard for a fight between Roberto Duran and Davey Moore.

Resto won in a 10-round unanimous decision over a bloody Collins. After the fight, Resto came to Collins' corner to shake hands with Collins' father and trainer, Billy, Sr. When Billy, Sr. grabbed Resto's hand, he discovered Resto's gloves were thinner than normal. Screaming that he thought the gloves had no padding, Collins, Sr. demanded that the New York State Boxing Commission impound the gloves. An investigation revealed found that each glove was missing an ounce of padding. There was also a 0.75-inch hole in the palm of each glove. Collins suffered a torn iris and permanently blurred vision, ending his boxing career.

After an investigation, the New York State Boxing Commission determined Lewis had tampered with the gloves. On July 1, 1983; it permanently revoked Lewis' state boxing license. Since most state boxing commissions honor sanctions imposed by other states, this action had the effect of banning Lewis from ever having another official role in an American bout. Resto's win was subsequently changed to a no contest.

In October 1986, Lewis and Resto were both put on trial and found guilty of assault, criminal possession of a weapon (Resto's hands) and conspiracy. Lewis was also found guilty of tampering with a sports contest. Prosecutors charged that since Lewis had deliberately removed the padding from Resto's gloves, the bout with Collins amounted to an illegal assault. Lewis was sentenced to six years in prison, Resto to three years, of which they each served 2.5 years.

Comment

this guy needs not to be taken seriuosly!

Comment

i know it's bs.......

but i'll always use the water excuse for arguello-pryor 1.

that and the alexis was a featherweight and pryor was a welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Ironfist View Post
                  There are some racist posters on boxingscene like Brandish, mt102879, Allucard, Technical_Skill and Malcolm (aka Flawless) who believe black boxers are naturally more athletic.

They consider every non-black fighter to be inferior and despise them, whether they be White, Asian or Mexican.
                  they're the ones that mess it up for everybody!to them it's ok to be rascist to others but not towards them,ignorant SOB!

Comment

Working...
                  X