No announcement yet.

Senator McCain pushes for Presidential pardon for Jack Johnson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by a-raines21 View Post
    but i mean damn..... if he cant motivate his own followers t show a little maturity and less hate, then y elect him into office?
    I feel ya: I voted against him.

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
      Very true. It's a shame the sort of people that follow him. But you have to realize those idiots are the heart of the ********** party. Even though McCain isn't a bad guy, he had to appeal to them in an attempt to win the election. The real John McCain is the one before the presidential race began. Not that right wing hack that we saw on the campaign trail for months.

If anyone is interested, look up John McCain and boxing, he cares a lot about it.
      i love the fact that someone wants to el the sport. But man like i said, as a black man, i can't back someone who appeals to a racist crowd. I understand that sometime, you have to do what you have to do, but thats huge man....... especially when you are running against a black man....

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
        Very true. It's a shame the sort of people that follow him. But you have to realize those idiots are the heart of the ********** party. Even though McCain isn't a bad guy, he had to appeal to them in an attempt to win the election. The real John McCain is the one before the presidential race began. Not that right wing hack that we saw on the campaign trail for months.

If anyone is interested, look up John McCain and boxing, he cares a lot about it.
        Fully agreed. Its the worst thing Politics can do to a man.

Comment

Originally posted by KJB View Post
          I feel ya: I voted against him.
          good..... u made the right choice imo.....

Comment

You both make good points.

1. McCain is a good man with good intentions
            2. A good number of his followers are the cultural scum of America

Comment

Originally posted by The Texican View Post
              Turns out John McCain is a big fight fan and did a little boxing himself. He said he always admired Jack Johnson, the ations first black HW champ and felt a great injustice waas done when he was convicted of a crime that appeared racially motivated, simply because he carried on a consensual, public relationship with a white woman. He's hoping ***** does the right thing and pardons this historic figure.
              About time, why hasn't anybody else try to take that nasty **** stain off this country's history?

Did you know, it was illegal to marry a person of a different race until 1978?

Comment

Oh the deep, intellectual discussions on boxingscene. I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by a-raines21 View Post
                  i love the fact that someone wants to el the sport. But man like i said, as a black man, i can't back someone who appeals to a racist crowd. I understand that sometime, you have to do what you have to do, but thats huge man....... especially when you are running against a black man....
                  I'm white and I voted for *****. I wouldn't have advised anyone to vote for McCain even if he promised one champion per division.

Comment

Originally posted by PRPP View Post
                    About time, why hasn't anybody else try to take that nasty **** stain off this country's history?

Did you know, it was illegal to marry a person of a different race until 1978?

thats ridiculous... america has had to overcome some serious issues

Comment

Originally posted by KJB View Post
                      Oh the deep, intellectual discussions on boxingscene. I love it.
                      lol........

Comment

Working...
                      X