No announcement yet.

Senator McCain pushes for Presidential pardon for Jack Johnson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senator McCain pushes for Presidential pardon for Jack Johnson

Turns out John McCain is a big fight fan and did a little boxing himself. He said he always admired Jack Johnson, the ations first black HW champ and felt a great injustice waas done when he was convicted of a crime that appeared racially motivated, simply because he carried on a consensual, public relationship with a white woman. He's hoping ***** does the right thing and pardons this historic figure.

Originally posted by The Texican View Post
    Turns out John McCain is a big fight fan and did a little boxing himself. He said he always admired Jack Johnson, the ations first black HW champ and felt a great injustice waas done when he was convicted of a crime that appeared racially motivated, simply because he carried on a consensual, public relationship with a white woman. He's hoping ***** does the right thing and pardons this historic figure.
    Yeah McCain actually sparred with Johnson, that's how old he is.

In all seriousness, McCain is a big supporter of boxing and has tried to help the sport and it's history more than any politician I know of.

It's the only reason it would be good to have him in the white house.

Comment

lmao^^^^^

Fuck John "granddaddy" Mccain and his hoe ass wife!

Comment

Check this out. McCain really cares about boxing.

http://www.nj.com/sports/njsports/in...ng_reform.html

Comment

Originally posted by a-raines21 View Post
          lmao^^^^^

Fuck John "granddaddy" Mccain and his hoe ass wife!
          I am a white boy who voted for *****, and strongly supports him. That said, Granddaddy John is good man, at heart. He has done some uncool things in the name of politics, who hasnt. Really though he seems to be a good man, if a bit misguided, at heart.

Comment

Originally posted by KJB View Post
            I am a white boy who voted for *****, and strongly supports him. That said, Granddaddy John is good man, at heart. He has done some uncool things in the name of politics, who hasnt. Really though he seems to be a good man, if a bit misguided, at heart.
            I agree. Those of us boxing fans should really embrace John McCain as he could do some good things for the sport if given a chance.

Comment

yea but alot of his follower are bad ppl at heart... i watched the documentary "A Right America Feeling Wronged" and i saw what type of ppl voted for mccain........ If thats the kind of ppl he appeals to then i can even begin to like him....

Comment

yea but alot of his follower are bad ppl at heart... i watched the documentary "A Right America Feeling Wronged" and i saw what type of ppl voted for mccain........ If thats the kind of ppl he appeals to then i can even begin to like him....
                I actually watched that very same documentary, and I agree with you bro: Those people were beyond sad and pathetic. The pure hate, the lack of any education, intelligence, understanding, wisdom, compassion, accountability amongst them... it was a bit shocking.
                I think the saddest part of it is that he himself is NOTHING like those people, it really puts him in a bad situation. He is a smart guy who really means well, but has to pander to a bunch of inbred, hateful, racist illiterates.

Comment

I actually watched that very same documentary, and I agree with you bro: Those people were beyond sad and pathetic. The pure hate, the lack of any education, intelligence, understanding, wisdom, compassion, accountability amongst them... it was a bit shocking.
                  I think the saddest part of it is that he himself is NOTHING like those people, it really puts him in a bad situation. He is a smart guy who really means well, but has to pander to a bunch of inbred, hateful, racist illiterates.
                  but i mean damn..... if he cant motivate his own followers t show a little maturity and less hate, then y elect him into office?

Comment

Very true. It's a shame the sort of people that follow him. But you have to realize those idiots are the heart of the ********** party. Even though McCain isn't a bad guy, he had to appeal to them in an attempt to win the election. The real John McCain is the one before the presidential race began. Not that right wing hack that we saw on the campaign trail for months.

If anyone is interested, look up John McCain and boxing, he cares a lot about it.

Comment

Working...
                    X