No announcement yet.

I'm Angry with Margaritto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
    Normally i'd say yes, but kevin iole says tijuana is too dangerous.

The Question was geared more towards "Do you feel like you were robbed from what once was a great fight" not "do you hate margarito" the second question has been asked since way before any sort of scandal.

and for the other poster, perhaps its my noobness, but I refuse to say margarito cheated against cotto, as i have no proof, I'm still of the innocent until proven guilty kind of guy, I cheated on one spelling test in Jr High, didn't cheat on anything else though, perhaps i'm an a unique situation. It is very possible margs did cheat, but even if he didn't, it doesn't matter, the fight is still ruined, and the topic of this thread is not, whether or not he cheated, there are plenty of those threads out there.
    I cant say Margarito cheated against Cotto, just like they cant say Margarito didnt cheat 100%. No one can disprove the other.

Comment

Not a new topic, but the Cotto VS Margaritto fight was one of my favorite boxing matches. It was up there in my favorites, possibly my favorite because i got to see it live, until then it was Foreman VS Ali, (which happened before i was born)

With the handwrap controversy, i now look at that fight as tainted, whether or not Margo cheated only a few people know, but the question is still there, and thats enough to make me feel as that great moment with all my friends rooting and screaming and all those OMG moments are now overshadowed by this.

Until the controversy i had rewatched the fight like 4 times, analysing what cotto did wrong, what margo did right, now i can't watch it, the only thing i can analyse is whether or not it looks like the gloves were loaded or if marg had a great night, not worth it to me.

Anyone else feel the same?
      actually i feel the same way.......i cant look at that fight the same
      Last edited by THRILLA77; 03-31-2009, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Not a new topic, but the Cotto VS Margaritto fight was one of my favorite boxing matches. It was up there in my favorites, possibly my favorite because i got to see it live, until then it was Foreman VS Ali, (which happened before i was born)

With the handwrap controversy, i now look at that fight as tainted, whether or not Margo cheated only a few people know, but the question is still there, and thats enough to make me feel as that great moment with all my friends rooting and screaming and all those OMG moments are now overshadowed by this.

Until the controversy i had rewatched the fight like 4 times, analysing what cotto did wrong, what margo did right, now i can't watch it, the only thing i can analyse is whether or not it looks like the gloves were loaded or if marg had a great night, not worth it to me.

Anyone else feel the same?
        I feel you bro, I feel the exact same way.

Comment

done with that cheating piece of garbage:ANYWORD:

Comment

Normally i'd say yes, but kevin iole says tijuana is too dangerous.

The Question was geared more towards "Do you feel like you were robbed from what once was a great fight" not "do you hate margarito" the second question has been asked since way before any sort of scandal.

and for the other poster, perhaps its my noobness, but I refuse to say margarito cheated against cotto, as i have no proof, I'm still of the innocent until proven guilty kind of guy, I cheated on one spelling test in Jr High, didn't cheat on anything else though, perhaps i'm an a unique situation. It is very possible margs did cheat, but even if he didn't, it doesn't matter, the fight is still ruined, and the topic of this thread is not, whether or not he cheated, there are plenty of those threads out there.
            Bob Arum said Tijuana is as safe as Las Vegas.

Comment

Working...
            X