Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm getting tired of all these trainers thinking they are the show..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm getting tired of all these trainers thinking they are the show..

They make it seem like the fight is between them. Seriously, I'm getting tired of Nacho Bernstein, Freddie Roach, Floyd an Roger Mayweather. What happened to a trainer just sitting in the background and just training his fighter?
    These dude need to shut the **** up and play their position. When we see a press conference we aren't there to see them argue with each other or have their little disputes. The fighters who are putting their life on the line are the stars of the show, NOT YOU... You had your 15 minutes of fame as fighters, not your fighters fault you wasted it.

It adds more drama to the fight. It was need in especially like cases in DLH-Pacquiao. That fight would have been a lot less interesting if Roach wasn't so vocal.

Comment

It's the media making it out more than what it is. Like the dinner with Roach/Mayweather Sr. Who cares if they argue, right? The fans do, so the media eats it up, spews it back out to us to keep our interest in the fight all the way through to the fight.

It's not like they try to make it a fight between trainers but through an exchange of words like Roach and Mayweather Sr. it could be easy to conceive it as that.

Comment

Its what we get when two hometown heroes/"good guys" prefers training rather than engage in verbal tirades.quite refreshing really. imo.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
          It adds more drama to the fight. It was need in especially like cases in DLH-Pacquiao. That fight would have been a lot less interesting if Roach wasn't so vocal.
          it may add more drama to you "the young 50 cent generation" who think everything is about "pwn" but personally, it isn't needed and it's annoying.. the average fan doesn't give a **** what a trainer who they don't know has to say anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
            it may add more drama to you "the young 50 cent generation" who think everything is about "pwn" but personally, it isn't needed and it's annoying.. the average fan doesn't give a **** what a trainer who they don't know has to say anyway.
            It adds more drama to the fight and excitement. As long as they aren't overly annoying like Jack Lowe or Enzo Calzaghe, I don't have a problem with it.

Comment

They can't help themselves. They wanna be a part of the $ makin process too.

Comment

What does Roger Mayweather have to do with anything? lol

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                  they can't help themselves. They wanna be a part of the $ makin process too.
                  cosign..........................

Comment

Boxing just barely got out of the doldrums right now, thanks to a couple of fights early this year, but it needs sustenance. Characters in boxing isn't quite that bad, it could be what the doctor ordered. (Good guy) Roach and (villian) Mayweather Sr. might give a badly needed shot in the arm for boxing.

I don't mind these two...

Comment

Working...
                    X