No announcement yet.

Cuello got robbed!!!!!! Julito sucks!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuello got robbed!!!!!! Julito sucks!

I was watching this fight on TV Azteca. The commentators are sooooo biased it's despicable. They gave Cuello 3 rounds!! I wasn't scoring the fight on paper or anything but I saw Chavez get outpunched and pressured all night. I gave Chavez about 2 or 3 rounds at best. Julio ****ing sucks. Seems like the judges scored the fight on blood alone. Cuello seemed to suffer a broken nose and blood was all over the place but IMO it didn't stop him from putting the whooping on Julito.

Originally posted by Gift Of Gab View Post
    I was watching this fight on TV Azteca. The commentators are sooooo biased it's despicable. They gave Cuello 3 rounds!! I wasn't scoring the fight on paper or anything but I saw Chavez get outpunched and pressured all night. I gave Chavez about 2 or 3 rounds at best. Julio ****ing sucks. Seems like the judges scored the fight on blood alone. Cuello seemed to suffer a broken nose and blood was all over the place but IMO it didn't stop him from putting the whooping on Julito.
    I love Azteca nonetheless...

They were ripping Chavez like no tommorrow but they gave him the fight by wide margins.

I do love the Tecate commercials and chicks and yes... I know... we need to go vote.

Comment

Agree, this is like Chavez 3rd lose

Comment

Daddy bought yet another fight... how many more close fights are gonna go his way against nobodys??? as soon as he steps up vs the best at JMW he's gonna get punnished... by santos, martinez, forrest, kirkland, Dzindziruk, Julio, Angulo, P will.... i could go on forever... JCC jr needs to step it up... seriously

Comment

are you guys serious? you really thought Cuello was robbed?

Chavez wont go that far, but this was a clearly legitimate win for him...

Comment

Chavez got the decision but lost the fight imo.

Must be nice being a trust fund baby.

Comment

ya i heard others say robbery too ... the rounds were close so i can see how peeps had it going his way over jcc but robbery .... i dont think sooooo

Comment

wack fight... thats bull.... i mean.... that was the main event... its all in the name..
                4 real after the soto fight i stopped watching wasent really payin attention to chavez... same old bs...

Comment

no way it was a robbery. 6-4 chavez 5-5 are good scores. cuellos relentless and toughness make the fight look closer

Comment

I was closer than some judges had it but NO WAY did JR lose that fight. Cuello will piss pure blood for like 2 weeks. It was the best fight JR has had so far and it did prove he can take punishment. Sometimes too easily, I mean that jab was in his face all night. JCC JR 6 rounds to 4 IMO

Comment

Working...
                    X