Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather is more popular than Jesus now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Jesus lays in bed at night, he often wonders if there's really a Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Piggu View Post
      I've just publicly declared that. Now, I believe that you all should take about 10 pages to discuss that comment and bicker amongst yourselves while I get points.

You may begin.

If youre that desperate for points and need to feel somekind of "puppeteer" and use JESUS to make it more controversial or make it funnier, you are either too stupid to respect other peoples belief or just an insecure fella who needs real help in real life...............

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
        When Jesus lays in bed at night, he often wonders if there's really a Floyd Mayweather.
        haha That's the best one I've heard so far.
        Originally posted by strugler View Post
        If youre that desperate for points and need to feel somekind of "puppeteer" and use JESUS to make it more controversial or make it funnier, you are either too stupid to respect other peoples belief or just an insecure fella who needs real help in real life...............
        lol It's a Beatles reference. We're just taking the piss out of all those people who act like Floyd is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I'm sorry if you saw it that way.

But the bolded part is true.

Comment

LMAO I loved that Jesus joke on the front page.

Comment

you should replace jesus name with my name...
            The thread would do better if you said

"Floyd Mayweather is more popular than Horus now..."
            lol guaranteed 20 pages

Comment

I've just publicly declared that. Now, I believe that you all should take about 10 pages to discuss that comment and bicker amongst yourselves while I get points.

You may begin.
              The second coming of john lennon is a black guy in a boxing shorts bragging to anyone who cares to listen that he is the world's greatest boxer that ever come out from his mother's womb?

Comment

No I was just referencing what John said. It caused a lot of controversy and got attention and that was the joke I was making, that people at this site keep saying more and more ridiculous things about Floyd and I doubt if they actually believe the unwarrantedly grandiose amounts of praise they heap onto him.

Comment

I've just publicly declared bla bla bla.

Go **** yourself, you stinking little ******!

Comment

Originally posted by werewolf View Post
                    Go **** yourself, you stinking little ******!

Sorry, your words aren't clear. Come again?

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                      LMAO! Best one so far!

Comment

Working...
                      X