Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Kellerman be commentating if he has Herpes on his mouth?...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Kellerman be commentating if he has Herpes on his mouth?...

Your takes?!!....

Pacquiao has AIDS and he still fights so its ok.

Comment

If Magic Johnson has HIV and he can still comentate, then I see no reason why Kellerman can't. He doesn't get much "air time" anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Milkyway12 View Post
        Pacquiao has AIDS and he still fights so its ok.
        LOL!!!!That's right and MAYWEATHER still gets to fight and he is a ****.

Comment

It's a scar he has had since he was 10 years old.

Comment

It's not Herpes as in the type of Herpes you get on your ****, it's completely different.

HSV-1. Not HSV-2. Not even comparable.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Herpes has currently reached epidemic levels. The World Health Authority has held several crisis meetings over its rapid spread through the US and Europe. Once infected you are infected for life. There is no cure.

The only surprise is it's took this long for the HBO team to manifest symptoms.

Comment

Gay men often get herpes on the mouth from performing fellatio, but hetero***ual men contact it on the mouth from cunnilingus. Herpes Simplex I can occur either on the mouth or around the genitals. Herpes Simplex II occurs mainly on the mouth, but is less serious.

Herpes Simplex I on the mouth will sometimes leave a permanent scar.

I read Kellerman had a nasty herpes infection in his late teens and it left a serious scar, and he still has recurrences, because although the medication suppresses the retrovirus, there is no cure.

Comment

Paul Williams strangely has that same strain of the herp on his sack and he's doing fine. Draw your own conclusions there...

Comment

"Kellerman has a small permanent scar on the left side of his mouth from a childhood accident. An article in Sports Illustrated said it resulted from his fooling around near an electrical outlet as a child. He has confirmed this on his radio show."

Comment

Working...
                    X