Haye Realizing How Irrelevant He Is Without Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by werewolf View Post
    "Don't know why there is so much hate towards the guy..."

Oh really? Well I judge a person by what he does and how he behaves, and if there is any boxer that deserves disrespect and hate it's Gaye!
    It must be killing you inside not to be able to call him a ******.

Comment

All 2 million of my points on Klitschko, giving 2-1 odds.

Comment

The reverse is also true without Haye nobody othre than hardcore Nuthuggers of teh Klitch Bro's are interested in watching them fight either.

Wlad is the single most boring fighter I have ever had to force myself to stay awake too.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
          How is it refreshing?
          Cos Haye wants to be the man in two weight classes ASAP, rather than taking on Maskaev's and such for a few years before he gets his shot.

Its a huge heavyweight fight, and a fight where either fighter can knock each other out. Great for the sport.

If Haye's overrated and has no chance to win, why shouldnt wlad finish him now and get it over and done with.

Comment

Originally posted by werewolf
            At least your honest.

Comment

Originally posted by hammerhiem View Post
              The reverse is also true without Haye nobody othre than hardcore Nuthuggers of teh Klitch Bro's are interested in watching them fight either.

Klitschko could fight Povetkin, Dimitrenko or Valuev and make as much if not more money. Haye isn't bringing any $$$$ to the table here.

Haye could fight, well, nobody...........

Yup, I was right, you are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by mt102879 View Post
                It must be killing you inside not to be able to call him a ******.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                  How is it refreshing?

Over on yahoo Kevin Iole is calling Gomez an undeserving challenger for Vitali despite winning 2 eliminator bouts over McCall and Virchis.

I think Gomez getting a title shot is refreshing, he earned it.

Haye getting a title shot is disgusting and will only encourage future heavyweights to avoid earning their title shots.
                  You're absolutely right - Gomez has earned his heavyweight title shot, Haye has not.

Gomez was a true cruiserweight champion with nine successful title defenses, Haye had 0 title defenses, and did not fight the best cruiserweight at the time, Steve Cunningham. Haye avoided the cruiserweights who can take a hard punch, namely Adamek, Arslan, Jones and Wlodarczyk, and instead went after those who had been stopped before, like the hard-punching but glass-chinned Gurov.

Comment

Originally posted by Technical_Skill View Post
                    Cos Haye wants to be the man in two weight classes ASAP, rather than taking on Maskaev's and such for a few years before he gets his shot.
                    Agree to disagree.

I think it's great for the sport when fighters earn their title shots like Gomez did.

You think it's refreshing when they just have them handed to them.

Comment

I don't know about that, but if it does fall through I would like to see him go back to Cruiser and fight Adamek.

Comment

Working...
                      X