Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Humberto Soto ever get that BIG payday match he's been hoping for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Humberto Soto ever get that BIG payday match he's been hoping for?

He's earned it.He's a pretty well rounded fighter with decent power.How come he has'nt fought any big names as of late?

Get in the fray at 135 and it might happen.

Comment

i got a feeling he eventually will

Comment

He should go to lightweight and get in the mix, he could beat some of the top fighters there. He should fight someone like Valero, he has the chin and the skills to beat him.

Comment

He wont ever get Pacquiao thats for sure.

His best bet would be a fight with Juan Diaz or Edwin Valero if he wants some money.

Comment

Originally posted by putangina View Post
            He's earned it.He's a pretty well rounded fighter with decent power.How come he has'nt fought any big names as of late?
            How big of a payday is he looking for? I think he could make decent money against Robert Guerrero by the end of the year. Let's say he wins that maybe he gets a nice chunk of change against Jorge Linares or even Yuriorkis Gamboa, but the possibility of a Pacquiao fight has sailed by. He's not getting monopoly money for any fight any time soon.

Comment

A fight with Barrera would put him on the map and give him a nice slice. That's actually a fight I'd really want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by putangina View Post
                not sure what he's done to earn paydays thus far.

Comment

Welcome to boxingscene PUTANGINA!!

Comment

Working...
                  X