Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NAZEEM RICHARDSON ON HOW MARGARITO "LOADED HIS GLOVES" With Pedro Fernandez audio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    that only proves that margo used the gauze sometime before the mosley fight, say for instance in sparring. it does not prove that the guaze was used in the cotto fight.
    Man ...It's called deductive reasoning....It's a part of all criminal investigations.

Comment

Originally posted by elmalo28 View Post
      so now we established that it was used before the mosley fight. interesting
      yep, but there's nO proof it was used for the cotto fight.

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
      Well, in the same sense OJ got acquitted of killing his wife, but how many people will tell you he was innocent?

Considering Margarito's circumstances and how he was caught, it's not a far stretch whatsoever to believe he used them in prior fights. Of course being a fan of Margarito, that might be a little too hard to digest.

This is a simple case of pure common sense
      lol.... I am not a huge fan of margo, but its unfair to say he cheated against cotto when there's no evidence that he did.

common sense is subjective and not something you judge someone innocent or guilty by unless the EVIDENCE is so overwelming that you cannot ignore it.

you cotto-stans have no overwelming evidence. it's not a far stretch TO SAY that he might have cheated against cotto, but it is a far stretch to conclusively PROVE that he cheated against cotto based on the little evidence that we know.

all we know about margo's cheating ways, is that he cheated against mosley. to extrapolate it to other fights (the cotto fight) is mere speculation.
      Last edited by Pullcounter; 03-18-2009, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOMbip View Post
        Man ...It's called deductive reasoning....It's a part of all criminal investigations.
        you got it backwards.

deductive reasoning is going from the general to the specific.

for instance:

All men are mortal (all men = general)
        Socrates is a man (socrates = specific)
        (Therefore,) Socrates is mortal

in margo's case:

margo cheated in all his fights (general)
        margo fought cotto (specific)
        therefore he cheated against cotto (conclusion)

SINCE U CAN'T PROVE THAT MARGO CHEATED IN ALL HIS FIGHTS, YOU CANNOT PROVE THAT MARGO CHEATED AGAINST COTTO USING DEDUCTIVE REASONING!!!

Comment

yep, but there's on proof it was used for the cotto fight.

lol.... I am not a huge fan of margo, but its unfair to say he cheated against cotto when there's no evidence that he did.

common sense is subjective and not something you judge someone innocent or guilty by unless the EVIDENCE is so overwelming that you cannot ignore it.

you cotto-stans have no overwelming evidence. it's not a far stretch TO SAY that he might have cheated against cotto, but it is a far stretch to conclusively PROVE that he cheated against cotto based on the little evidence that we know.

all we know about margo's cheating ways, is that he cheated against mosley. to extrapolate it to other fights (the cotto fight) is mere speculation.
          So we have every reason to believe he did cheat a against CoTTo...and you admit that he probably has been cheating for quite some time but it's unfair to conclude he did...because we werent in the locker room filming it.

Thats crazy...

Yea if DA's where held to such standerds of proof nobody would ever be convicted of anything.
          Last edited by BOOMbip; 03-18-2009, 01:44 PM.

Comment

you got it backwards.

deductive reasoning is going from the general to the specific.

for instance:

All men are mortal (all men = general)
            Socrates is a man (socrates = specific)
            (Therefore,) Socrates is mortal

in margo's case:

margo cheated in all his fights (general)
            margo fought cotto (specific)
            therefore he cheated against cotto (conclusion)

SINCE U CAN'T PROVE THAT MARGO CHEATED IN ALL HIS FIGHTS, YOU CANNOT PROVE THAT MARGO CHEATED AGAINST COTTO USING DEDUCTIVE REASONING!!!
            I don't need to prove it...I just need to believe it and have a clear line of reasoning to conclude it.

Comment

So we have every reason to believe he did cheat a against CoTTo...
              actually all you have is the fact that margo tried to cheat against msoley... you do not have EVERY REASON to believe margo cheated against cotto

and you admit that he probably has been cheating for quite some time
              I admit its possible, but no one can know for sure

but it's unfair to concluded he did...because we werent in the locker room filming it.

Thats crazy...
              if the DA used your reasoning, everybody would be in jail.

Yea if DA's where held to such standerds of proof nobody would ever be convicted of anything.
              DA's have more proof on the convicted than you cotto-stans have on margarito.

Comment

I don't need to prove it...I just need to believe it and have a clear line of reasoning to conclude it.
                I made a thread with all kind of proofs. Lets see what he have to say!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

good for you... how about the rest of us that live in the real world and not in the cottoverse. we need more proof than your belief and flawed reasoning.

Comment

good for you... how about the rest of us that live in the real world and not in the cottoverse. we need more proof than your belief and flawed reasoning.
                    The problem though is its not just Cotto fans who believe that Marg cheated in previous fights.

Like, I know you're basing it on a technicality that nobody knows if Margarito cheated against Cotto, but there's too many intangibles that would lean towards the notion that Margarito was cheating before.

Drug dealers for example...They get caught for serving whatever they're selling and are taken to court. Now, in a case where it's their 1st offense...is it not logical to think that he or she was selling prior to being caught or was it that they were caught the 1st time they tried to commit the crime?

That's pretty much the point everyone is making.

Comment

Originally posted by guerrerosoul View Post
                      So Cheato Triniwraps used concrete against Vargas and also low blow the **** out of him?
                      Cheato should be in jail, what a scum bag!!!!
                      This comes from "misery loves company".

Comment

Working...
                      X