Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your fighting weight? Poll!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im 6'2 about 180 without working out for the last several months.

If i took it seriously id target super middleweight 168 pounds

Comment

• Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
      Im right Handed but I foughted as a Southpaw in my only AMA fight. ill be trying to switch to orthodox, to see how it goes.

You??????
      lol damn thats funny i do the same thing.. im right handed but prefer to fight in the southpaw stance

Comment

• ive been as low as 130 and as high as 154

but my prefered weight is 147 by farr

WW BABY

Comment

• I'm 5'11" and back in August I was weightlifting and weighed 187 then resumed the boxing training, stopped lifting weights, and was running like 35miles a week and in 2 months got down to 171 so if I would fight it would be at 165....Now I just lift weights and am back up to 187.

Comment

• damn we got alot of welterweights in this *****!!

Comment

• Originally posted by C.Y. View Post
              damn we got alot of welterweights in this *****!!
              Nah men. Thats all wishful thinking, I bet half of the ones who voted, to be WWs is because the division is loaded and they ae wannabes. I bet half of them are too small for WW or too fat for it!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                Nah men. Thats all wishful thinking, I bet half of the ones who voted, to be WWs is because the division is loaded and they ae wannabes. I bet half of them are too small for WW or too fat for it!!!!!!
                lol true true

Comment

• I'm about the same as Silencers, vary around 145.

I'm 25 and tend to be putting weight on more now, so am nearing 147 at times. Could make Super FW, or Welter.

Comment

• I'm 6'1 and 239lbs..don't mess with meand no, Burger King is NOT my gym..lol

Comment

• i'm not a boxer but i'd cut it down to middleweight/super middle

Comment

Working...
                      X