Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reebok Boxing Gloves - Should they even be authorized in a pro fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Super Zab Judah View Post
    Its nIke not nYke you gypsy. They looked fine to me.
    Nyke are the knockoffs, you really gotta watch out for them, lol. Yeah, they looked fine, but Reebok is not really known for thier Boxing gear. I highly doubt they'd allow them in the contract of any major title fight if he fought in America. I just don't see it happening.

Comment

They look like they are a mixture of Grant gloves and Winning gloves. They look all soft and puffy...could Khan have hand problems? I really think Reyes gloves would suit a fighter like him better than those Reebok ones.

Comment

Yeah, there authorized and that... can't see why not.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          They look like they are a mixture of Grant gloves and Winning gloves. They look all soft and puffy...could Khan have hand problems? I really think Reyes gloves would suit a fighter like him better than those Reebok ones.
          Excuse my ignorance but aren't Reyes the 'punchers' gloves. Bad news surely.

Comment

Why not? Dot

Comment

I heard that Margarito is planning on wearing these for his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
                Yeah, they looked fine, but Reebok is not really known for thier Boxing gear. I highly doubt they'd allow them in the contract of any major title fight if he fought in America. I just don't see it happening.
                Who are 'they'? If the gloves are regulation (and it would be pretty dumb for someone like Reebok, known for their boxing gear or not, to make gloves that were otherwise) what say would 'they' have? It would depend on the deal Khan has with Reebok.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
                  Excuse my ignorance but aren't Reyes the 'punchers' gloves. Bad news surely.
                  Yes they are the punchers glove, and I think they would suit Khan better than Reebok's.

Comment

I think its a cool fashion statement.......I would prefer to use Gucci, the same color as the ones Enzo wore last night.....or some Christian Audigier joints with some bling on them........my combinations would shine!

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      Yes they are the punchers glove, and I think they would suit Khan better than Reebok's.
                      But that mean's his opponent would wear them too right?

Surely Khan should box with the gloves that are offer more padding. For his own sake really.

Comment

Working...
                      X