No announcement yet.

That fight proved nothing for khan!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sbabbab View Post
    Before you start im British, and a Khan fan, but it just annoyed me how Khan was saying "ive shut the critics up"

Sorry but no you havent, all you proved is that you can out box MAB for half a round fairly, after that MAB was more or less blind in one eye, plus having to constantly paw at it

All i think this shows is that MAB has alot od heart to continue with such a big cut.

If khan dominated MAB like he did rounds 2-5 and he didnt have a cut, id say yes you shut the critics up, but the man was practically blind in one eye 90% of the fght so what do you expect!"

Khan has definetly improved on his game plan compared to pre-prescott, but you cant really make a solid judgement against that unfair fight

Just my opinion, dont get why people are now hailing khan a world class champ after winning 4 rounds against a one eyed mab.
    He said 'I HOPE' ive shut the critics up HOPE being the operative word, he did his job its not his fault the cut happened.

Only idiots are hailing him as a world class champ, I am not an idiot but khan is world class and becoming more and more solid as he gets older, but he will always struggle at champioship level because of his punch resistance, mind you whilst he is standing he is a handful for anyone

Comment

I missed it, but yea if he won a TD in 5 cuz of an instant cut, the win don't help him much. Wonder if they'll fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
        i agree it didn't prove much, if anything (and i was one of the few who maintained this thought pre-fight also)

but to be fair he looked much improved at face value anyway
        he did look alot better compared to his other fights, just that fight proved nothing considering the circumstances

Comment

co-sign. he's still unproven and like it or not its a FACT that he has a glass chin.

Comment

Its hard to judge because of the early cut.

He looked sharp and his footwork/movement was improved but he was fighting a guy with one eye.

Comment

I watched the fight in slow motion. A lot less of Khan's punches landed than I first thought. He was definitely hurt by Barrera a couple of times too.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

It proved that he can dominate a solid fighter...And thats exactly what he did..Mab was STILL a solid fighter heading into last night..and Khan destroyed him..Some predicted that he would thrash barrera..MOST didnt.
                Sure as hell not like that..

Comment

Originally posted by goblin View Post
                  It proved that he can dominate a solid fighter...And thats exactly what he did..Mab was STILL a solid fighter heading into last night..and Khan destroyed him..Some predicted that he would thrash barrera..MOST didnt.
                  No, just no.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBBMPkopBI8

Watch the first round again.

Now, before the cut, is there a time when Barerra moves back and leans on the ropes to stay away from Khan? No.

Is Barerra rocked by any of Khans punches? No.

Are any of Khans Punches super effective? No.

So why are people constantly saying Khan was dominating Barerra before the cut?

Comment

Originally posted by goblin View Post
                    Ohhhh silly me, you mus have missed the fact he couldnt see out of one eye for 4 rounds!!

Comment

Working...
                    X