Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's happening to me again; MEXICANISMO is beginning to take over!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
    mmm dont drag me down with you, pochos......
    No offense or anything but you speak pretty good english for calling people pochos.

Comment

what time does the fight start

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
        No offense or anything but you speak pretty good english for calling people pochos.
        I was thinking the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by calihomie818661 View Post
          what time does the fight start
          In one hour, how much is the PPV?

Comment

Is anyone watching the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
              Is anyone watching the fight?

I am, I broke down and bought it... Did they just say Khan was undefeated? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
                hyperian is the biggest fraud on this fuken site. Dude is only "18" yet he speaks better english than most americans on this site. He spells better than the americans on this site, yet he lives in mexico city He knows all about all this heavy weight history, and fighters from like the 80's from europe and what not It's only obvious this guys does not live in mexico. Not even in Mexico city airport do the english speaking people there speak really good english. Yet this guys calls people pocho. And what's funnier is how some of these kids actually believe he lives in mexico

Comment

Originally posted by The Texican View Post
                  Ya'll got me all fired up now. Come on Barrera, una vez mas!
                  I wasn't fired up at all for this fight, pero ahora tengo sangre caliente. I think Marco's gonna whoop that ass.

Comment

Originally posted by roheleo View Post
                    hyperian is the biggest fraud on this fuken site. Dude is only "18" yet he speaks better english than most americans on this site. He spells better than the americans on this site, yet he lives in mexico city He knows all about all this heavy weight history, and fighters from like the 80's from europe and what not It's only obvious this guys does not live in mexico. Not even in Mexico city airport do the english speaking people there speak really good english. Yet this guys calls people pocho. And what's funnier is how some of these kids actually believe he lives in mexico
                    Yeah, that dude's got issues. Funny thing is he writes better in English than he does in Spanish

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
                      Yeah, that dude's got issues. Funny thing is he writes better in English than he does in Spanish
                      i've gotten into it with that clown plenty of times. He's an idiot living a double life on the internet lol. He always was claiming up and down that boxing is dead in mexico and that no one cares about it there What a failure!

Comment

Working...
                      X