Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's FRIDAY on NSB! What Did We Learn This Week?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've learnt that on Friday it's Thursday or Saturday in China. This thread is racist.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      whose this?
      It's YOU reed!

Nah, check in to Alt Busters.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

I've learned that Mayweather is making a comeback every couple of hours....and still no official word.

Comment

I have learned that almost every boxer is overrated,ducking someone, or just flat out sucks

Comment

I learned that anyone who thinks Kostya Tszyu could be competitive with Mayweather is a hater.

Comment

I've learned that it's Friday the 13th!

Comment

The obsession wit retired fighters may never die.

Comment

I learned that Charlie Zelenoff is a big part of this community.

Comment

the new things i learned have been posted in my sig.

Comment

Aside from learning that this is a great thread, I've learned a lot more things, like...

1. If a boxer starts his career past the age of 21, he can box into his 40s, no problem.

2. Calzaghe Nuthuggers are evolving at a faster rate than any other folicle-gripper as evidenced by their subliminal, reverse psychology-type threads. Got to give them an A+ for effort.

3. Mexicans and Puerto Ricans still don't get along. Mexicans and Filipinos don't seem to like each other much. Blacks and Whites still have problems with each other. And not enough Samoans post here. Oh, and hot half-White / half-Asian chicks in avatars/sigs is a great look.

4. People still love to talk **** on NSB, plus they can talk about eating ****/licking ass for 20 pages easy.

5. If I had a nickle every time the word "Floyd" was typed on here, I'd be wiping my ass with Benjamin Franklin's face.

6. I learned the same thing I learned a month ago: the Wlad vs. Haye "negotiations" are annoying and I'm sick of hearing about it.

7. Some cool people gave me green K. Gracias.

8. I might be addicted to NSB.

9. I'm not into fantasy fights. If they didn't fight each other, they didn't fight each other.

10. I'm a little concerned about #8.

Comment

Working...
                      X