Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i love how abraham is portrayed as the anti-pavlik......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i love how abraham is portrayed as the anti-pavlik......

these clowns sound like people who promoted pavlik as the anti-calzaghe.....

abraham fights more bums than pavlik.....his biggest win is miranda after pavlik destroyed him......he demands tv rights when no one in the usa knows who he is......he refused to fight wanky wright in the usa........if he was smart he wouldve builded off the miranda win and fight in the usa.....**** no one even knows who lajuan simon is in the usa lol.....instead he ran back to germany like a classic puzer....

dont you know???boxingscene is the flavor of the month circle jerk....

Comment

all these catz are clowns. Wlad,Pavlik,Abraham........

Comment

Originally posted by billionaire View Post

abraham fights more bums than pavlik.....his biggest win is miranda after pavlik destroyed him......he demands tv rights when no one in the usa knows who he is......he refused to fight wanky wright in the usa........if he was smart he wouldve builded off the miranda win and fight in the usa.....**** no one even knows who lajuan simon is in the usa lol.....instead he ran back to germany like a classic puzer....
        hes got them USA gitters...just like Hatton had at one time, he seems to be another DARIUS MICHAELCZEWSKI. Reguardless, I think he beats Pavlik bad

Comment

"builded"

Go back to school, black boy.

Comment

Pavlik has better opposition than Abraham and Pavlik is younger

Pavlik haters are out of control. They expect him to fight the best all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by billionaire View Post

i hope AA fights pavlik next, that could be the fight of the year when pavlik cries all the way back to youngstown

Comment

so Abraham only fights bums but you have him at 5 on your p4p list?

pound 4 pound emeritus mayweather 1. pacquiao 2. john 3. marquez 4. mosley 5. abraham 6. dawson 7. r marquez 8. williams 9. darchiyan 10. vazquez

Fucking tool

Comment

Arthur Abraham's first 3 title defenses kick the **** out of Pavlik's....

I think Pavlik would win, but Abraham has a really good resume.

Comment

I think AA is massively overhyped on here. He is yet to beat anyone I see as a reasonable opponent for an elite level fighter. He looks like a powerful but limited fighter IMO. He is the second best in one of the sport's weakest divisions. I would pick Pavlik to beat him if they were to fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X