No announcement yet.

Adamek vs. Golota - Polish Fight of The Century

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adamek vs. Golota - Polish Fight of The Century

The original “Fight of the Century” between Joe Frazier and Muhammad Ali was 38 years ago this week, but the Polish Fight of the Century could take place later this year if one of the world’s richest men has his way. [details]

I cannot believe that Sauerland actually wants to put Huck in with Adamek.

Comment

This fight would be good. Golota has been such a ****in letdown in his career.

Comment

A fight between Adamek and Golota would be interesting, I'd rather see Adamek fight Hopkins though.

Comment

There are many more interesting fights for Adamek at this time and many more meaningful fights. However, I don't believe any boxing fan who knows of both fighters, isn't at least intrigued by this matchup. If Adamek fights 4 times this year, Banks, Hopkins, Cunningham, and Golota sounds like a hell of a year. I say, go for it.

Comment

eh. i guess it would be an interesting fight to watch. adamek by ko.

Comment

It would be an achievement for Adamek to beat a heavyweight but in reality a win over Golota means very little these days. The fight could make him some money though, more so than any fight at CW might.

Comment

Interesting, I bet the energy in the crowd would be CRAZY.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                  I cannot believe that Sauerland actually wants to put Huck in with Adamek.
                  I can't believe it to......Huck doesn't have the style or skill to be in there with Adamek.......

Comment

Zale was better than them both.

Comment

Working...
                    X