Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Calzaghe most dominate fighter ever????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, just no.

Comment

Originally posted by ronaldwinky View Post
      He won clearly Kessler,he land 100 more punches then Hopkins did,future Champ BIKA,Lacy,prime Reid,Eubank,ROY JONES JR.

INVICIBLE JOE CALZAGHE!!!!!!!
      without question the most dominant SMW ever. and he sure made biatch hop look like the piece of **** fighter he really is.

ha ha ha, remember biatch hop saying he would never let a white boy beat him? what happened? and now the chump is begging for a rematch from the same white boy...........

Comment

Originally posted by Haglerwins View Post
        No. Joe is one of the smartest fighters ever though. He's figured out boxing.
        I know, made his money and got the f**k out of there... up till now anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by S1MANC View Post
          I know, made his money and got the f**k out of there... up till now anyway.
          Not just that, he's exploited a couple of huge cracks in the system. At this point, he's well aware fighters aren't trained to confront his high output with returning fire, but with evasion and countering, which suits him because taking counters while 5 - 7 shots are sent the other guy's way whether landing or not looks good to the judges. And that really is the point over anything, winning over the judges, who aren't hard to please in boxing among other things.

His brain for his craft, reminds me of when the NFL had to ban Deacon Jones' head slaps because he found a critical flaw in how players handled it and he exploited it for all it was worth. Offensive lineman would instinctively blink when Deacon slapped them upside the helmet and the pause the slap created allowed him to sack the QB more than anyone else who played DL.
          Last edited by Haglerwins; 03-06-2009, 04:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Haglerwins View Post
            Not just that, he's exploited a couple of huge cracks in the system. At this point, he's well aware fighters aren't trained to confront his high output with returning fire, but with evasion and countering, which suits him because taking counters while 5 - 7 shots are sent the other guy's way whether landing or not looks good to the judges. And that really is the point over anything, winning over the judges, who aren't hard to please in boxing among other things.

His brain for his craft, reminds me when the NFL had to ban Deacon Jones' head slaps because he found a critical flaw in how players handled it and he exploited it for all it was worth. Offensive lineman would instinctively blink when Deacon slapped them upside the helmet and the pause the slap created allowed him to sack the QB more than anyone else who played DL.
            No I understand where your coming from, dont get your analogy though as i'm from the UK.. Not really into american football.

Comment

Originally posted by S1MANC View Post
              No I understand where your coming from, dont get your analogy though as i'm from the UK.. Not really into american football.
              It's a simple concept, an Offensive Lineman is a blocker or a guard, he protects the primary football handler known as the Quarterback. Deacon's assignment (Defensive Lineman) is to get to the Quarterback, which means he has to get by the man protecting him first. The Offensive Lineman. The method Deacon created to bypass this scheme showed his brilliance, and in a way reminds me of how Joe has figured out boxing.

Comment

Working...
              X