No announcement yet.

How Can Anyone Support Cheating? Margarito Bull**** Fans Make Me Sick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Perro View Post
    It's funny how in all the cheating instances, none have brought out as many haters as when Antonio Margarito "cheated". You all are HATERS.
    Thats what it boils down to.

Most were just waiting for an opportunity to unleash their fury.

But nary a word on the cheating that Mosley, Hopkins, Corrales, Freitas, or etc. did.

Comment

Originally posted by hungryherbert View Post
      It sickens me that a schmuck like Margarito is getting attention on these boards when there's hardly any attention for a true mainstream superstar like Mundine.
      Mundine should have an entire forum dedicated to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
        Mundine should have an entire forum dedicated to him.
        Mundine is the next Chuck Norris.

Comment

I was by no means a Marg hater. I was actually a little torn over who to root for when he fought Miguel and I am a big Cotto fan. I can't help but lose a fair bit of respect for him now though. I am surprised anyone can maintain it to be honest, especially when he has come out with the **** he has of late.

Comment

Originally posted by {}{}MATADOR{}{} View Post
            Margarito was cleared of any wrong doing against Cotto.

Why can't the Cotto nuthuggers accept that?
            Against Cotto he was only cleared for steroids, nobody thought he would go that low and load his gloves...Margarito is a pathetic bum who's reputation was raped by a 37 year old man who happened to be way smaller than him.

Comment

He's banned. Forget about it already.

Comment

I agree with TS.

They say Cotto is scared, but didn't Cotto want to get in a rematch? Why should Cotto goto Mexico and fight a guy who's banned in the US and a cheater at that? Who got a title? Who got KOed by Mosley? Exactly. You Marg fans just own yourself and deserve no respect for supporting someone who made this sport look bad and put other people's lives at risk. Cotto isn't scared - you wish. Your boy's a cheater - fact.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post

But nary a word on the cheating that Mosley, Hopkins, Corrales, Freitas, or etc. did.
                  We all know what happened with the Mosley story... Hopkins is a dirty fighter and gets **** for it. What did Freitas do? Corrales spat his mouthpiece out, but got ko'd in the next fight.

None of those compare to what Margarito did. Thats why. And plus, overzealous fans are part of why he's catching so much ****. Margarito has the most insane die hard fans on this site, aside from Floyd. All of his supporters were acting like Margarito was this unstoppable force of nature and was king of the universe. And he was exposed as a fraud. None of those fighters you mentioned ever had such ******ed fans. What the hell warrants the praise Margarito gets from some people I have no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaqhahahahahahah aahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
                    floyd never had to cheat, unlike that ***** margarito.....
                    do you know what BALCO is? i doubt that you do because if you did, you wouldnt bring that up..... no steroid does the work for you, unlike plaster....... y do you thing marg had so much power, in punches that seemed almost effortless?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      We all know what happened with the Mosley story... Hopkins is a dirty fighter and gets **** for it. What did Freitas do? Corrales spat his mouthpiece out, but got ko'd in the next fight.

None of those compare to what Margarito did. Thats why. And plus, overzealous fans are part of why he's catching so much ****. Margarito has the most insane die hard fans on this site, aside from Floyd. All of his supporters were acting like Margarito was this unstoppable force of nature and was king of the universe. And he was exposed as a fraud. None of those fighters you mentioned ever had such ******ed fans. What the hell warrants the praise Margarito gets from some people I have no idea.
                      These nuthuggers are so ******ed they can't even see what Margarito did is the lowest, dirtiest thing you can do in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X