Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez-Pacquiao Road To Destiny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Pac beats Hatton, they better fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by *Dinamita View Post
      what are my thoughts? hmm first of all pacquiao is too much of a ***** to rematch Marquez and second, if he does find the balls to finally fight him and hopefully its at 135 ant NOT 140 then it should be dubbed "dont rob me again" with marquez in the front and pacquiao trying to look innocent in the back...
      hey where are u? it's funny when the topic is not about pinoys or pacquiao u can't say ****.

Comment

Originally posted by 1000 Left Fist View Post
        hey where are u? it's funny when the topic is not about pinoys or pacquiao u can't say ****.
        who do you think joe calzaghe should fight next ?

Comment

calslapp? i dont know his division sucks ass.

Comment

Originally posted by 1000 Left Fist View Post
            calslapp? i dont know his division sucks ass.
            ......lmfao......your an idiot.

Comment

......lmfao......your an idiot.
              lmfao the dude retired. how would somebody fight him? he wont be back.

Comment

Calzaghe is retired you dumbass... Seriously Calzaghe aint pinoy so you don't know **** about him... He should fight Pavlik or Dawson instead of having retired though.. You are a tool watch some boxng you idiot..

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                  Calzaghe is retired you dumbass... Seriously Calzaghe aint pinoy so you don't know **** about him... He should Pavlik or Dawson instead of retiring though.. You are a tool watch some boxng you idiot..
                  xcaret doesn't know how to answer when i asked him about jmm-mayweather.

Comment

no more further comments other than xcaret's?

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                      If Pac beats Hatton, they better fight again.

JMM' a little bit behind. Pac just KOEd a Ligtweight champ & a Jr Middleweight ATG and will add the best Jr Welterweight champ by May 2nd.

JMM just beat 2 lightweights in his recent resume, The other one already schooled by Sta Cruz. The other one recently schooled by Chinny Grandpa Campbell.

JMM needs to catch up. Beating PBF was the right direction but the possibility of that is almost nil. To be realistic, The best Move for JMM is to chose from Holt/Bradley, Mosley or Cotto as his next fight. Forget PBF... That guy is a Chicken, he will not take a fight against a Skilled fighter like JMM for less money. I even doubt PBF will take a Pac fight coz I think he's thinking he could lose that fight.

Holt-Bradley will be on April, Available right now is Mosley & Cotto. Mosley seems picky & not named JMM. So JMM, make a move & negotiate with Cotto now!!! That's the one I'm sure JMM can Beat!

Comment

Working...
                      X