• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone think Omar can take Roy?

I gotta feeling Sheika's gonna win this one

Originally posted by cusd'amatokid View Post
    LOL I think Charlie Zelenoff would have a chance against Roy at this stage of his career

Comment

I think he definately has a chance.

Comment

Not anymore. Maybe a younger Omar against this version of Roy, but Omar's been around for a while and is on the decline himself. Roy should beat him rather easily.

Comment

I love Omar's fighting style. He is an aggresive fighter that gets hit. If RJJ is trying to put on a show at home Omar might catch him. If its vintage RJJ Omar can't.

Comment

C'mon if Roy is declining then what the hell do you call Shieka? The man has been in too many wars over the years and it has done more than taken its toll on Omar. This will be a fight berween the shells of two entertaining fighters, lets hope they're entertaining on the 21st.

Comment

I literally might cry if Roy loses. I can't take Roy not being able to just bow out.

And I watched Cotto/Bailey today....I forget how good of a commentator Roy was. They should throw him on BAD instead of Lewis.

"Ooooooooooooh body shot."

Comment

Originally posted by cusd'amatokid View Post
                Take his wallet and car keys, YOU BET!

Comment

I dont know roy is comeing of a loss to joe who at the time was the 2 pound for pounder fighter in the world and even droped joe and was holding his own til he got cut. Omar has a punchers chance.

Comment

Not even the RJJ fans care about this one

Comment

Working...
                    X