Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are some of the elite welters targetting Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx View Post
    naw that aint right..if he takes his beating he should get respect right??
    If he takes a beating and comes back and wins then yes he deserves respect. But he will get beaten by all the elite Welters imo. He is a weird one, he can't fight at 140 anymore because there is just nobody there to fight really, and he just doesn't belong at Welter because he isn't big or powerful enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Tek My Pounches View Post
      Oh yeah, he is a tough man.
      **** i think floyd had to retire after fighting him..he probally shattered his hands on his head..lol..hattons a tough s.o.b st8 up no 1 walks thru this guy even tho he's limited..imo that makes him even more impressive..short arms,1 dimintional..but he's made it this far offa ...st8 up balls

Comment

big payday and yea from the hardcore fans they won't get any credit but the msinstream, who don't know any better, will give them credit

Comment

**** i think floyd had to retire after fighting him..he probally shattered his hands on his head..lol..hattons a tough s.o.b st8 up no 1 walks thru this guy even tho he's limited..imo that makes him even more impressive..short arms,1 dimintional..but he's made it this far offa ...st8 up balls
          Yeah, but I think it will be his downfall again like it was with Floyd. Even with a new trainer, I think Hatton will still be forced to brawl with Pacquiao. I don't think he can outbox Pacquiao. Considering his problem with cuts in the past, I could imagine Pacquiao cutting him up and the fight getting stopped.

Comment

Yeah, but I think it will be his downfall again like it was with Floyd. Even with a new trainer, I think Hatton will still be forced to brawl with Pacquiao. I don't think he can outbox Pacquiao. Considering his problem with cuts in the past, I could imagine Pacquiao cutting him up and the fight getting stopped.
            i agree..his face has been cut so much,,that its almost certain pacman is gonna cut him up..and naw i dont think he can outbox him either..he'll have to impose himself on pacman to win

Comment

i agree..his face has been cut so much,,that its almost certain pacman is gonna cut him up..and naw i dont think he can outbox him either..he'll have to impose himself on pacman to win
              Didn't he get cut against Malignaggi too?

Comment

Didn't he get cut against Malignaggi too?
                i do believe so my friend..and paulie only landed 3 punches..lol

Comment

****, pacman's glove will be like boxer cutters. .....

Comment

****, pacman's glove will be like boxer cutters. .....
                    hattons better try and get him out early(which is doubtful)it'll be a great fight..but im not betting on it

Comment

Nah I don't think so, he was bruised/swollen around his eye after 1 round, but I dont think he was cut.
                      I like Hatton, every boxer says they'll fight anyone, anywhere. Hatton is one of the very few who actually do it. He'd have no problem fighting Cotto. And by that I mean he'd fight him with no hestitation - he'd have plenty of problems in the ring!
                      Hope he finds a way to beat Pac. I'd love to see JMM v Hatton

Comment

Working...
                      X