Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check It Out!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha no doubt...why is it disturbing though? Im a fan of roy so I bought some autographs... what if I bought like... arturro gatti autographs... your first question to me would be... why didnt you buy roy?!

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      haha no doubt...why is it disturbing though? Im a fan of roy so I bought some autographs... what if I bought like... arturro gatti autographs... your first question to me would be... why didnt you buy roy?!
      What'd you pay for those, if you don't mind letting me know?

And where did you get them, I imagine they're certified authentic?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        What'd you pay for those, if you don't mind letting me know?

And where did you get them, I imagine they're certified authentic?
        Yeah they are... I actually have pics of roy signing them... when he did... I actually bought them 2 years ago and have jus finally had them mounted lol... It was 300 for the trunks and 400 for the robe i believe..,. give or take 50 bucks...

Comment

Yeah they are... I actually have pics of roy signing them... when he did... I actually bought them 2 years ago and have jus finally had them mounted lol... It was 300 for the trunks and 400 for the robe i believe..,. give or take 50 bucks...
          Not bad, not bad. I've been wanting to buy some of my own memorabilia but the autnenticity thing is what scares me. I don't want to drop close to a G for some Hopkins gloves and trunks, only to find out they were signed by some dude named Kevin in Alaska.

Any reccomendations?

Comment

Not bad, not bad. I've been wanting to buy some of my own memorabilia but the autnenticity thing is what scares me. I don't want to drop close to a G for some Hopkins gloves and trunks, only to find out they were signed by some dude named Kevin in Alaska.

Any reccomendations?
            You just have to make sure it comes with authenticty slip, and from what company... is it well known or not...

If you can find ANYTHING upper deck authenticated, it's the best authenticity you can get in the memorabilia industry...

Comment

You just have to make sure it comes with authenticty slip, and from what company... is it well known or not...

If you can find ANYTHING upper deck authenticated, it's the best authenticity you can get in the memorabilia industry...
              Yeah, I'll have to do some browsing. Thanks for the advice.

I bet your Roy trunks will get quite the reaction from visitors.

Comment

ah yes... i cant wait, i have 3 other jerseys i had done with them.. hangin those too...

Comment

Yeah, what gives? When did collecting awesome boxing memorabilia become something that's "disturbing"?

For real though, you need some 'Nard trunks to go on that wall as well, son. Show some love to Ex.
                  I know that collecting memorabilia is all good. I got the Michael Buffer Autograph and all that. Lol. But, calling trunks 'Nard trunks'.. IS a bit disturbing.

Comment

Originally posted by o z i r View Post
                    very nice

i'm trying to find "super zab judah" memorabilia to start a forrest fire.
                    Awesome.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by o z i r View Post
                      very nice

i'm trying to find "super zab judah" memorabilia to start a forrest fire.

And kick ass, reed.....

Comment

Working...
                      X