Nate campbell: "zab judah is a loud-mouthed wuss"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nate campbell: "zab judah is a loud-mouthed wuss"

NATE CAMPBELL: "ZAB JUDAH IS A LOUD-MOUTHED WUSS"

"I want to fight as soon as possible and right now, Zab Judah's doing a lot of talking, I want him to be my first victim. Zab Judah is a loud-mouthed wuss! He ain't no killer because a killer won't tell you what they gonna do to you. You don't hear me saying I'm going to do nothing to him. But I guarantee you this, if they make the fight, I will make him wish I had never been born...I'll hit him on the chin and make him walk like Bambi again," stated former lightweight champion Nate Campbell as he talked about his move up to 140 and a strong desire to face Zab Judah. Check out what else he had to say about his win over Ali Funeka and much more.

read more
    http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content4373.html

Doubtful either gets a title shot soon. I hope Nate-Zab happens.

Comment

He does have a big mouth

Comment

"I'll hit him on the chin and make him walk like Bambi again"

Comment

I'd love to see Nate take on Zab. I'd have to take Nate if that fight did go down.

Comment

I'm sick of ****ing Judah getting fights.

It's ****ing disgraceful, when was the last time he beat a legitimate opponent.

Comment

I'd pick Nate to beat Zab. I'm sick of Zab.

Comment

Originally posted by magicjordan View Post
                NATE CAMPBELL: "ZAB JUDAH IS A LOUD-MOUTHED WUSS"

"I want to fight as soon as possible and right now, Zab Judah's doing a lot of talking, I want him to be my first victim. Zab Judah is a loud-mouthed wuss! He ain't no killer because a killer won't tell you what they gonna do to you. You don't hear me saying I'm going to do nothing to him. But I guarantee you this, if they make the fight, I will make him wish I had never been born...I'll hit him on the chin and make him walk like Bambi again," stated former lightweight champion Nate Campbell as he talked about his move up to 140 and a strong desire to face Zab Judah. Check out what else he had to say about his win over Ali Funeka and much more.

read more
                http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content4373.html

The bold is classic. Very funny and I know Zab has to be pissed because he did look like a baby deer after he tried to get back up. Damn I really like that Nate Campbell dude.

Comment

bambi....**** zab just got sonned

Comment

I like the "long-haired prostitute" comment better.

Comment

Working...
                    X